B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Благодаря ти Red.

Наслаждавам се на превода на вашия език и обратно на английски! Така че отсега нататък вместо да "симулираме" ние просто ще кажем, че момичетата правят "паралелно нещо". И за съжаление аз съм безжизнен губещ, който не мисля, че е толкова добър, колкото загубеняк без живот. На което трябва да възразя. Може да съм губещ и да нямам живот, но НЕ съм безжизнен! LOL

JenMom,of course english is not my native language and i don't know what looks like in your eyes,but with But with translator i try to read and write then what i think,hopefully!Of course some idiomatic expressions i don't understand,because they are incomprehensible in my language!But you seem to be influenced by Harley's assessment,please,don't be attached to him!He is eternally dissatisfled with everything troll!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Maybe he was informed by someone ( one of the girls ) that Nelly is married and her husband is in the house so he decided to back off. 

No, they already knew she was married.. 

Edit: The confused emoji must be from Nelly..? lol

• Confused 1

Il y a 1 heure, bluewinner a dit :

Maybe he was informed by someone ( one of the girls ) that Nelly is married and her husband is in the house so he decided to back off. 

if true how embarrassing for Bogdan that the rest of the girls or at least one of them know your wife tried to cheat on you

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, utc said:

No, they already knew she was married.. 

I should clarify..

They played "truth or dare" and at that time they knew she was married.. Nelly also told them about Martina..

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree Blue.  I hope you don't see me in the camp that everything is scripted.  I think some people actually believe there is a director and a producer running these shows.  When I refer to this, it is always sarcasm.   Even Leora and Malia, which are clearly shows put on for the cam audience, are not scripted and there is no director.  

Last night someone made the comparison between this party and the "white party" in B5.  Clearly this in B4 was a lot better last night than the previous night in B5.  Would be helpful to understand the differences as to why B4 had a large audience and B5 did not.  Whether it's scripting or pre-planning or what ... B4 seemed to have more spontaneity and authenticity.

B-5 has proven to dull, mundane, monotonous with the present participants who are afraid to try anything new. Hannah was fun at first, but has fallen into the mold that rest of group live by. There fore interest has been going away from B-5 for a long time now.

B-4 when Nelly is life of the party has always proven to be fun and interesting and draw a lot of the posters attention, mostly because you really never know what will happen next. Throw in all virginal fantasies here about Nana, and then hopes the real Tesla will return, along with Pam and we all know what Pam is capable of when she chooses to let go. Then of course you have four young swinging dicks just praying for the chance to get laid. Last but not least you the doublemint twins coming home quite tipsy with the German boy toy, and again the threesome fantasies run wild.

B-5 will always add up to failure with this cast, and they have done nothing to probe the voyeurs expectations or prove them wrong.

B-4 will always allow the voyeurs imagination to run wild, and knowing with the current cast that anything is possible which leads to much excitement and speculation, simple B-4 is a success as you can tell by all of the posts on the forum.

11 minutes ago, utc said:

They played "truth or dare" and at that time they knew she was married.. Nelly also told them about Martina.

Hmmm interesting that Nelly would categorize her relationship with Martina in the same bin as her marriage to Boggy.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-5 has proven to dull, mundane, monotonous with the present participants who are afraid to try anything new. Hannah was fun at first, but has fallen into the mold that rest of group live by. There fore interest has been going away from B-5 for a long time now.

If RLC is listening ... please send an assignment to Hanna, Stella, and Tesla and have them organize a pool party at the Villa.  Don't tell Aaron though.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Since I am a loser with no life, I just watched the "ballroom scene" several times.   Clearly this is Nelly in full on show mode.  Yes french kissing and a lot of touching, but two key points:  (1) she never goes for his dick; and (2) if he lingers too long on her pussy, she starts to nudge his hand away, at one point positioning her hand to pry him off slightly.  She is really good at this.

Last night was fun to watch and I much prefer nights like that versus naked girls laying in bed or simul-bating or hot tub chatting or massage fests.  But put me in the camp that last night was staged and planned and although something COULD have happened ... RLC wasn't expecting anything TO happen. There is nothing wrong with a night like last night if it is authentic enough to allow for some probability that someone might get horny enough to hook up.   Isn't that what happened with Nelly and Martina?  It was at events like this where nothing was expected, but a spark or two happened which led to a flame ... and we know the rest of the story.

Hi JenMom. Well, it seems like you and I are on the same wave-length again. It's nice to see someone who is not a Nelly hater. I've been saying for quite awhile now on my posts that the Nelly/Martina thing is exactly as you also observe...it was an accident that RLC did not see coming. I bet RLC has been jumping for joy ever since. Nelly and Martina have maybe created the greatest ever soap opera in RLC history...what more could RLC ever ask for? Although I'm not sure that first evening with Nelly and Martina at that party was "staged" or even planned, it was clearly genuine. They were both "feeling no pain" as we Americans say, so the alcohol certainly lowered their inhibitions. And I think you're right that it was Nelly who last night gave a command performance for sure...if her behavior was a "show" she deserves an Oscar. Like you said, sometimes all it takes is for one person to take things into their own hands to get a party moving. Lets face it, Nelly has more experience, other than Masha and the Russian based version of Leora, then all the current crop of women put together. I remember those old Russian apartments and uneqivocally can say that she is a real pro.

Now, of course, the new segment of the soap opera is possibly how Martina will react to Nelly's performance. In my mind, I'm guessing she'll be disappointed in Nelly but also compassionate in recognizing that Nelly has not really beat her alcohol addiction. I think it possible she might even convince Bogdan that Nelly needs some type of rehab., but of course I'm just speculating. I'm pretty sure that Martina really does love Nelly as both a lover and a friend...I remember after the party a few months back, when Nelly got shit-faced and Martina and Bogdan had to put her to bed, that Martina stopped drinking alcohol in front of Nelly for quite some time...true compassion I think. I guess the soap opera continues. Thank you for your insight as usual.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hmmm interesting that Nelly would categorize her relationship with Martina in the same bin as her marriage to Boggy.

She just answered the question "Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the same sex?"

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, james deen said:

we desperately need a Russian translator here so thank you and i hope you stick around

You got the wrong guy, I don't speak russian or spanish but I got a little help from a friend here, hope he doesn't mind..

Question: Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the same sex?
- I have a girlfriend, she is Spanish, I love her very much.
- But don't you have a husband?
- Yes that's true
- Ah, so you have husband and an ex-girlfriend
- No i have a girlfriend now. I have a husband, he is a boy, and I have a girlfriend, she is a girl.
  [laughs]
- And she has a boyfriend, and that's all
- Do you have an open relationship?
- No, I have only my husband and my girlfriend, I have no other people in my heart. It's just this girl, I love her a lot, we have a very good relationship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1