B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #87 (August)

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What a clever way of trying to find out personal info about the tenants. And by clever, I actually mean really fucking creepy. 

If I wanted that I would ask for full names! Not only for first names. And you don´t know me. So stop to form an oppinion about me if you don´t know me! Thank you!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ichpacco said:

Would be interesting how the participants first names are really... Soes anyone know anything? Names can tell a lot of things about some persons...

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

What a clever way of trying to find out personal info about the tenants. And by clever, I actually mean really fucking creepy. 

If one actually pay close attention, you can pick up their real names. Nelly and Bogdan use only their real names on screen. As does almost all of the couples and roommates. The fake RLC-names have always been mostly a GOV thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have my reasons JennMom,  you have no life as you have mentioned before and you just proved my point.

Whatever Harley.  I am one of the most tolerant of you of all the members here.  I think you have a lot of interesting points (like your previous post that B4 was planned last night) and I don't disagree with a lot of what you have to say, even your extremely righteous moralistic preaching.

But FUCK YOU ... you cannot hide behind "I have my reasons".   If you have good reasons, then spill them ... or just admit you have as much fun with this "vice" or "unhealthy habit" that we all have here as well.  You really are a desperate soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

its a good thing the young guy blew Nelly off when she climbed on him nude on the couch as Boggy ended up checking on her,i have to wonder what Boggy would have done if he walked in on her sucking that kid off or her riding him that really would have been interesting i really wonder what would have happened if Boggy would have been where ever it his he goes all the time instead of lurking in the bedroom 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

If people with no life pay for RLC ... what does that say about people who do not pay for RLC but pontificate all over CC and act like they do?

I need to check later posts if you got the famous nowadays “ whatever Jen “

😂🤣😝

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Нели беше лоша снощи, но във всички апартаменти в Барселона тя е най -активната днес. Върви фигура !!

И това е само като 80 градуса.

If we take stock for B4 lately  ( i'm talking about the last two or three monts) the most active couple(participants) are Nelly and Bogdan!Remember if you have recently seen in B4 other sex,besides their!

• Sad 1

I must be sincere
now it binds me a lot to rlc Mia
I like to think that she feels her man's hard cock and her sister's as he touches her tits and pussy.
I would like a change of rlc only with things like that
very border line
barely legal girls with old men
sisters
moms
etc
it would be less tedious and less false

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Нели беше лоша снощи, но във всички апартаменти в Барселона тя е най -активната днес. Върви фигура !!

И това е само като 80 градуса.

Ако направим равномерно за V4 напоследък (говорене за последните два -три месеца), най -активната двойка (участници) с Нели и Богдан! Помнете, дали скоро сте видели във V4 друг пол, в съответствие с техниката!

• Sad 1