B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

It was before my time, but I had a quick look in the archives for it last year after seeing comments about it in the Leora and Malia forum.  There's still a picture of it in the Premium section.  I also came across the following comment from Harley:

I remember the occasion and it was when they were in the apt that is now occupied by Masha which is as far as I’m aware is in Rome?

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I remember the occasion and it was when they were in the apt that is now occupied by Masha which is as far as I’m aware is in Rome?

I don't believe so hm88. I believe the occasion being referred to, occurred when N&B were in the apartment they were in when they were still living in Russia. If I happen to recall correctly, that's when she made a sign and held it in front of a cam that read 'I love you guys'.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

N&B lived in Rome - Masha's apartment before they moved to St. Petersburg

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

N&B lived in Rome - Masha's apartment before they moved to St. Petersburg

I remember that vaguely, but which apartment did they live at when she made a sign that read 'I love you guys' and held it up in front of a cam ? If I recalled correctly, it was when they were still living at the apartment in Russia.

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I remember that vaguely, but which apartment did they live at when she made a sign that read 'I love you guys' and held it up in front of a cam ? If I recalled correctly, it was when they were still living at the apartment in Russia.

Yes, I think so too. I looked in my files, but can't find it (I didn't follow them close in Russia, only when they had guests etc)