B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

17 hours ago, yelt said:

Perhaps till death do us part is what Bogdan feels?  I know some keep saying that Martina and Alberto have a strong relationship but how long can Martina put up with jobless, no ambition Alberto? I know there are,  must be other things going on but do Martina and Nelly seem unhappy living like they are.   Has anyone heard discussions of M&A being together to 10 years going on 11 and the future does not look good. What about kids? Or maybe they can live together and see other partners until the lawsuit has been resolved for Alberto.  Do you feel M&N really know it other.  I do believe that Martina will not get to know what Nelly is really all about until she can be with her more than now. It seems Nelly knows all about Martina but does Martina know all about Nelly?  

I don't believe any of the N&M BS!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, ichpacco said:

She came out of a door with stairs behind... not through the normal door of the house... hm. anybody knows why?

I was told that Nana arrived initially through the Villa main door and within seconds Bogdan was at the base of the stairs clapping for her or giving her thumbs up and was so happy acting for her.  They spoke in their f@cked up language and after that Nana went in the hidden garage to wait for Bogdan to come in there so they could catch up on Nana's events. For most people this would seem strange, but to me knowing that both Nana and Tesla were sent out to entertain special clients, there is nothing strange about it!!  Bogdan for pimp president!!!!!

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told that Nana arrived initially through the Villa main door and within seconds Bogdan was at the base of the stairs clapping for her or giving her thumbs up and was so happy acting for her.  They spoke in their f@cked up language and after that Nana went in the hidden garage to wait for Bogdan to come in there so they could catch up on Nana's events. For most people this would seem strange, but to me knowing that both Nana and Tesla were sent out to entertain special clients, there is nothing strange about it!!  Bogdan for pimp president!!!!!

104631.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/5/2021 at 6:03 AM, ddhm said:

I think you could have easily say that which you keep on saying for Leora .. that they come from a place that the financial things aren’t like the way you know it in the western world .. 

By the way , you would be  extremely surprised if you knew what savings and how much N&B have made and invested from RLC .. the people who are involved with RLC for many years , they have solved in a big way their financial problem if they of course don’t spend money buying Ferraris and anything extreme like that .. 

Because they are from a different part of the same country, I could have stated some of the comments that way as well but, obviously I did not. They are from a different part of the same country where the national economy has not been that good in a number decades going back many years. 

From what I recall noticing, they had quite a few guests over at the apartment where they lived there quite often for different reasons such as dinner gatherings and all out party's that I had noticed by some live steaming, and also by noticing of what was occurring in the thumbs, and by rationalizing what was most believable from what I read in the threads that were established for that apartment where they lived all of that time. Hosting dinner gatherings and all out party's that included many guests could not have been that cheap by no means.

But, the main point of all of my comments were that how two people are perceived as far as how much they may actually care about one another when the people involved are those that have been involved in something where they are provided with a bills paid place to live and a periodic cost of living subsistence compensation, along with having perks of having potential of receiving extra compensation by doing something to try to attract potential viewers attentions to some cams for cam view time acumulations, is quite different than the ways people are perceived as far as the care they may have for one another that have to actually be employed by other means that is considered actually more genuine employment, and that those who actually are and have to do what is considered more of actual genuine work to earn an income to pay whatever bills they may have such as where they may live and on other living expenses such as food and clothing.

People that have to earn their income by what is considered more genuine employment to survive are perceived quite differently than people who do by being participants of something such as rlc as far as others being able to tell more assuredly about the extent of those peoples feelings or care for one another. That was the main point of my comments, not how much any of the participants may have made or make as far as any income.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3