B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

12 hours ago, yelt said:

Perhaps till death do us part is what Bogdan feels?  I know some keep saying that Martina and Alberto have a strong relationship but how long can Martina put up with jobless, no ambition Alberto? I know there are,  must be other things going on but do Martina and Nelly seem unhappy living like they are.   Has anyone heard discussions of M&A being together to 10 years going on 11 and the future does not look good. What about kids? Or maybe they can live together and see other partners until the lawsuit has been resolved for Alberto.  Do you feel M&N really know it other.  I do believe that Martina will not get to know what Nelly is really all about until she can be with her more than now. It seems Nelly knows all about Martina but does Martina know all about Nelly?  

I have said  it in the past , “ when a man loves a woman “ .. I think Bogdan loves way much more Nelly than Nelly loves him  . Nelly wants to satisfy her bisexual side and she has found completion with Martina . Obviously , Bogdan isn’t interested in any other girl , the chances to hook up with one of those gorgeous women have been unlimited , even the girls I think they find him a very attractive guy and the way I see it , Elian tried to go the next level and seduced him either by being playful to him , being next to him all the time topless and provoking him , she would simply loved to be nailed by him during that famous pool day party with Tesla .. as long as Bogdan didn’t surrender , I can’t see when he will 😁😆

It seems that Martina is the one dealing with all financial things concerning her relationship with Alberto , I also don’t like that Alberto isn’t ( at least in front of cameras isn’t showing any stress and interest to find something fast and desperately in need of money )  looking  for a job and he has comfort himself with the RLC benefits and maybe , just maybe , the whatever ongoing relationship between N&M is contributing financially for his life and relationship with Martina which ultimately makes it not necessarily to search for a job outside of living in an RLC apartment and earning  the income from this “ job  “ . 

The rest of your questions I can’t answer as they seem to be more speculations than actual thoughts of certain and established things happening between the two .. for whatever matters , I believe that( as it has been proved by the translations ) that Martina and Alberto share anything that occurs in their lives and they decide together , which is something that I can’t say for double face Nelly and Bogdan .. it will never escape my mind that Bogdan was repeatedly frustrated with Nelly for her “ thing “ with Martina and he said to her ( Nelly ) about it but then , as I said in the beginning of this post , he loves her so much  that he seems to have swallowed this on going parallel erotical adventure of his wife and he seems unable to interfere , maybe he has accepted it even if he doesn’t like it .. 

All in all , this keeps RLC viewership in high standards , people seem to like watching the development between Nelly and Martina and at the same time how the husband of Nelly and Martina’s boyfriend react in various situations  that they both have allowed to grow  strong between them . 

• Upvote 1

I used to occasionally observe N&B when they were at the apartment in Russia. I observed them at that apartment occasionally for awhile before they ever got married, and I observed them occasionally off and on for awhile after they got married. 

I think that certain things may have seemed certain ways when they were observed back then, just as I think that certain things may seem certain ways since they showed up in Barcelona. It's not difficult to perceive others as seeming certain ways when others are involved in something where they receive certain benefits such as being provided with bills paid places to live and are even provided with cost of living subsistence compensations.

Also, when others are involved in something where they receive such benefits, and also have potential's of adding to their compensations by trying to do things that would attract as much attention to some cams to achieve accumulating as much cam times as could be achieved in attempts of being some of the more popular cams out of a number of different cams at other locations, that only adds to how someone may be perceived when being able to be observed off and on through some cams.

Having mentioned some of these matters, I for one believe that although the participant known as Bogdan may care enough for the particpant known as Nelly enough for it to be considered actual love, I also believe that things would more than likely be quite different if they had not been fortunate enough to have been able to be accepted to be participants of something like they are.

In other words, it is almost certain that things would be quite different with them if they would have had to actually seek actual employment and be actually employed and actually work for a living to earn an income to support themselves as far as paying bills for a place to live and buy their own food.

Had they had to do those kinds of things to survive rather than be a part of something like rlc all the time that they have, and they still managed to stay together, then the care they have for themselves would have been perceived in a quite different way and could have been perceived as being more genuine without much doubt because when people have to actually earn what they get to survive, it makes a big difference on how peoples feelings really are towards one another.

Finally, that goes for just about all of those who were supposedly or seemed to be close friends that became roommates while participants of rlc, as well as the couples that have been participants of rlc.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, redfan said:

Love is in the eyes of the viewer,i don't like Tesla,but i don't post it everywhere!

u should and i will till rlc send her sorry ass in her apt and not in my face in b4

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

It would not surprise me.

But I think both these girls want to find a way to enjoy their bisexuality as well as have a man in their live that they can commit to long term.  The challenges around this are huge.

So i guess you Can have your cake and eat it too. 😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I used to occasionally observe N&B when they were at the apartment in Russia. I observed them at that apartment occasionally for awhile before they ever got married, and I observed them occasionally off and on for awhile after they got married. 

I think that certain things may have seemed certain ways when they were observed back then, just as I think that certain things may seem certain ways since they showed up in Barcelona. It's not difficult to perceive others as seeming certain ways when others are involved in something where they receive certain benefits such as being provided with bills paid places to live and are even provided with cost of living subsistence compensations.

Also, when others are involved in something where they receive such benefits, and also have potential's of adding to their compensations by trying to do things that would attract as much attention to some cams to achieve accumulating as much cam times as could be achieved in attempts of being some of the more popular cams out of a number of different cams at other locations, that only adds to how someone may be perceived when being able to be observed off and on through some cams.

Having mentioned some of these matters, I for one believe that although the participant known as Bogdan may care enough for the particpant known as Nelly enough for it to be considered actual love, I also believe that things would more than likely be quite different if they had not been fortunate enough to have been able to be accepted to be participants of something like they are.

In other words, it is almost certain that things would be quite different with them if they would have had to actually seek actual employment and be actually employed and actually work for a living to earn an income to support themselves as far as paying bills for a place to live and buy their own food.

Had they had to do those kinds of things to survive rather than be a part of something like rlc all the time that they have, and they still managed to stay together, then the care they have for themselves would have been perceived in a quite different way and could have been perceived as being more genuine without much doubt because when people have to actually earn what they get to survive, it makes a big difference on how peoples feelings really are towards one another.

Finally, that goes for just about all of those who were supposedly or seemed to be close friends that became roommates while participants of rlc, as well as the couples that have been participants of rlc.

I think you could have easily say that which you keep on saying for Leora .. that they come from a place that the financial things aren’t like the way you know it in the western world .. 

By the way , you would be  extremely surprised if you knew what savings and how much N&B have made and invested from RLC .. the people who are involved with RLC for many years , they have solved in a big way their financial problem if they of course don’t spend money buying Ferraris and anything extreme like that .. 

1 hour ago, presolone1 said:

Hello ,Masha is out and will come to the villa with her friends to wake everyone up and have a big orgy with  NANA /VIVIAN AND TELSA !😀

You are you optimistic … Nelly will forbid the visit because this is now exclusively her home and also she would afraid that Masha might be seducing Martina and steal her from herself 😵💫🤡😜🤪😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, presolone1 said:

Hello ,Masha is out and will come to the villa with her friends to wake everyone up and have a big orgy with  NANA /VIVIAN AND TELSA !😀

you never know what you will get with Masha one visit she is having a threesome with Piper and Taylor and brought at least one guy there for sex then last visit she is there and only had sex with the guy she was already having sex with back in Italy

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vous êtes - vous optimiste ... Nelly va interdire la visite parce que c'est maintenant exclusivement sa maison et aussi qu'elle aurait peur que Masha pourrait être en train de séduire Martina et son voler d'elle - même 😵 💫 🤡 😜 🤪 😂 🤣

it's a joke ;i know it will never happen,it was a second degree and calm with the emoticon😁

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are you optimistic … Nelly will forbid the visit because this is now exclusively her home and also she would afraid that Masha might be seducing Martina and steal her from herself 😵💫🤡😜🤪😂🤣

shouldnt N and B be in their  own apt hey if they can put G and B  in a sweet apt why not them we dont need a couple living in the villa full time ,edited to say they are taking up the space used by two girls that we could be watching instead of B and N for how many years now

• Upvote 4