B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

About the Viv pregnancy, I subscribe to that  theory. Today I was noticing a change in her boobs and she look like is getting "fatter". 

She may be gaining weight but the with child part isn't it.

Who cooks more than she does?

She eats quite a bit and other than when she first arrived she has not been exercising.

She also could get the nickname "snacks" she loves to snack on various goodies. And she has been drinking beer 🍺 too on occasion.

If she is, she just hit the 90 day mark last week, we haven't seen any other signs, morning sickness, etc.

So, me, I highly doubt that she is.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

About the Viv pregnancy, I subscribe to that  theory. Today I was noticing a change in her boobs and she look like is getting "fatter". 

Good observation, I'm just been waiting for someone to find out
Not even "the period keeper" has realized that she has never had her periods in B4

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Today Nelly and Bogdan has joined the 500 day club
Only Monica, Irma and Gina have been in GOV / COV for longer
They have been in B4 for 330 days now

The twins
will join the 400 day club in three days

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Today Nelly and Bogdan has joined the 500 day club
Only Monica, Irma and Gina have been in GOV / COV for longer
They have been in B4 for 330 days now

The twins
will join the 400 day club in three days

N&B … pff 😔😔👿

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

They could end that immediately and I'm sure RLC would not have complaints ! 

The thing is that this is now their home in Barcelona and they combine their real life with work simultaneously . I believe also that many are tired watching them , especially with the way that the villa is going , the fact is that N&B have had a really big fan base while in Russia , RLC knows that plus the whatever RLC duties Bogdan has in Barcelona , I don’t know if we see them going anytime soon .. 

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Днес Нели и Богдан се присъединиха към 500 -дневния клуб Само Моника, Ирма и Джина са в GOV / COV по -дълго Те са в B4 вече 330 дни Близнаците ще се присъединят към 400 -дневния клуб след три дни

You are probably only talking about their in Barcelona?Because if you add the stay in St.Petersburg.......

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Те биха могли да прекратят това веднага и съм сигурен, че RLC няма да има оплаквания! 

The site will nave no complaints,only some of the forum members will be happy!