B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

46 minutes ago, redfan said:

Bogdan loves Nelly much more,than maybe she loves him, he will not leave her!

I also believe that Nelly  is for Bogdan the ultimate woman for him and she is his absolute weakness , incredible in love with her and deep , honest, real loving feelings . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Вярвам също, че Нели е за Богдан най -добрата жена за него и тя е неговата абсолютна слабост, невероятно влюбен в нея и дълбоки, честни, истински любящи чувства. 

That's right,my friend!

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also believe that Nelly  is for Bogdan the ultimate woman for him and she is his absolute weakness , incredible in love with her and deep , honest, real loving feelings . 

Perhaps till death do us part is what Bogdan feels?  I know some keep saying that Martina and Alberto have a strong relationship but how long can Martina put up with jobless, no ambition Alberto? I know there are,  must be other things going on but do Martina and Nelly seem unhappy living like they are.   Has anyone heard discussions of M&A being together to 10 years going on 11 and the future does not look good. What about kids? Or maybe they can live together and see other partners until the lawsuit has been resolved for Alberto.  Do you feel M&N really know it other.  I do believe that Martina will not get to know what Nelly is really all about until she can be with her more than now. It seems Nelly knows all about Martina but does Martina know all about Nelly?  

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Always believe in a fairy tale, while Nelly never misses an opportunity to have more and more serios relationship away from Bodgan. My goodness, Nelly and Matrina have already gone on vacation together.

I think if Nelly had to choose, Martina or Bodgan, it would surprise some here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It would not surprise me.

But I think both these girls want to find a way to enjoy their bisexuality as well as have a man in their live that they can commit to long term.  The challenges around this are huge.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

After a very long time of common interactions between Tesla and Nana , it seemed today that the girls returned back in B4 by themselves ( I haven’t managed to check if that’s valid ) .. This allowed for some common time between mysterious Vivian and Nana , I still believe  that Tesla and Nana can be a really fun duo and I hope Tesla continues guiding Nana . In case Tesla has returned by herself , perhaps she found a new date that we will be maybe seeing the next days .. the flowers last night can also be an indication , in any case , let’s hope for another good weekend in B4 like the successful party some days ago 😇

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

Always believe in a fairy tale, while Nelly never misses an opportunity to have more and more serios relationship away from Bodgan. My goodness, Nelly and Matrina have already gone on vacation together.

I will keep on saying that this is nothing more than sex and i don’t think (maybe because I don’t want ) there are other than friends with benefits feelings for these two . 

• Upvote 2