Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

bananas GIF

3 bananas 

Awww....the little chimp kitty seems to really like him's nana's. How cute. If Leora or Malia happen to see the little chimp kitty, they may would like to have one to have there at the apartment. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, i have to say this, and it's not looking for trouble! But last night, in case some are not aware, there was basically a 5 person orgy of a kind in another apartment, with the tenant doing 'Something' with three different men and another woman, and this other woman herself did stuff with two of the men as well. People watching liked it, fine, i have no problem with that. But what gets me is this - What L&M do in comparison is nothing. This is just 2 friends having fun, and knowing at the same time it does well for their views. But it's fairly innocent stuff. So why are there so many calls of BS, fakery, a virus? Yet elsewhere, things can be the total opposite and the same people who hate what L&M do, are gushing with praise for the other places! This is the hypocrisy that gets me. An orgy with people, none of whom are partners? Fine. Women getting tied up with rope and nearly chocked? Sounds like a typical social occasion. A woman having sex with another woman while her boyfriend is in the apartment at the same time? That's life! A villa full of women who regularly do things with each other? That's what it's for. Yet L&M? NO! "They should be banned from ever going into each other's rooms, never do anything together again!". They are tame compared to so many other places, so why get so much shit??

I think now it comes down to just 2 things. One, because of who it is, if this were 2 others they'd be let off. And Two, because they don't want anyone else at home. Their choice, we fans are ok with it, but who complains constantly? Casual viewers who love other places, some who don't even watch at all! Why is there so much obsession with the one apartment they hate? They demand 'reality' here, then you see something that's as far from real as possible elsewhere, which is then praised? Last night proved how much hypocrisy there is. To repeat, our girls do nothing in comparison, yet are apparently the worst and must change. Well, bollocks to that! Carry on Girls! You certainly live in people's heads for sure! 

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i have to say this, and it's not looking for trouble! But last night, in case some are not aware, there was basically a 5 person orgy of a kind in another apartment, with the tenant doing 'Something' with three different men and another woman, and this other woman herself did stuff with two of the men as well. People watching liked it, fine, i have no problem with that. But what gets me is this - What L&M do in comparison is nothing. This is just 2 friends having fun, and knowing at the same time it does well for their views. But it's fairly innocent stuff. So why are there so many calls of BS, fakery, a virus? Yet elsewhere, things can be the total opposite and the same people who hate what L&M do, are gushing with praise for the other places! This is the hypocrisy that gets me. An orgy with people, none of whom are partners? Fine. A woman having sex with another woman while her boyfriend is in the apartment at the same time? That's life! A villa full of women who regularly do things with each other? That's what it's for. Yet L&M? NO! They should be banned from ever going into each other's rooms, never do anything together again. They are tame compared to so many other places, so why get so much shit??

I think now it comes down to just 2 things. One, because of who it is, if this were 2 others they'd be let off. And Two, because they don't want anyone else at home. Their choice, we fans are ok with it, but who complains constantly? Casual viewers who love other places, some who don't even watch at all! Why is there so much obsession with the one apartment they hate? They demand 'reality' here, then you see something that's as far from real as possible elsewhere, which is then praised? Last night proved how much hypocrisy there is. To repeat, our girls do nothing in comparison, yet are apparently the worst and must change. Well, bollocks to that! Carry on Girls!

👍 Beautiful girls

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i have to say this, and it's not looking for trouble! But last night, in case some are not aware, there was basically a 5 person orgy of a kind in another apartment, with the tenant doing 'Something' with three different men and another woman, and this other woman herself did stuff with two of the men as well. People watching liked it, fine, i have no problem with that. But what gets me is this - What L&M do in comparison is nothing. This is just 2 friends having fun, and knowing at the same time it does well for their views. But it's fairly innocent stuff. So why are there so many calls of BS, fakery, a virus? Yet elsewhere, things can be the total opposite and the same people who hate what L&M do, are gushing with praise for the other places! This is the hypocrisy that gets me. An orgy with people who are not partners? Fine. A woman having sex with another woman while her boyfriend is in the apartment at the same time? That's life! A villa full of women who regularly do things with each other? That's what it's for. Yet L&M? NO! They should be banned from ever going into each other's rooms, never do anything together again. They are tame compared to so many other places, so why get so much shit??

I think now it comes down to just 2 things. One, because of who it is, if this were 2 others they'd be let off. And Two, because they don't want anyone else at home. Their choice, we fans are ok with it, but who complains constantly? Casual viewers who love other places, some who don't even watch at all! Why is there so much obsession with the one apartment they hate? They demand 'reality' here, then you see something that's as far from real as possible elsewhere, which is then praised? Last night proved how much hypocrisy there is. To repeat, our girls do nothing in comparison, yet are apparently the worst and must change. Well, bollocks to that! Carry on Girls!

You answered your own question there Slipper.  The majority of the viewers that view any apartment/Villa only care about seeing tenants has sex with anything that moves.  They don't care about solid relationships or anything of the like.  I don't know what happened in Masha's place other than what you spoke of, you might say you get it and you except it but I don't.  I no longer read anything that has to do with Masha or her MoshPit, I think she and every single person involved with her are nothing but losers and totally gross!!

As for Leora & Malia, and I mean no disrespect to you or any of their fans when I say this, they need to change it up from what I've been reading and I can see how some viewers would not like what they are doing.  To me, what they do doesn't matter and they will only do what they feel comfortable with and that's fine, it's their decision and not some asshole's out there that wants to see more happening.  For you Slipper, I just think you need to ignore all the criticism's and poor judgements from the posters who are succeeding in pissing you off!

Sorry for speaking up!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You answered your own question there Slipper.  The majority of the viewers that view any apartment/Villa only care about seeing tenants has sex with anything that moves.  They don't care about solid relationships or anything of the like.  I don't know what happened in Masha's place other than what you spoke of, you might say you get it and you except it but I don't.  I no longer read anything that has to do with Masha or her MoshPit, I think she and every single person involved with her are nothing but losers and totally gross!!

As for Leora & Malia, and I mean no disrespect to you or any of their fans when I say this, they need to change it up from what I've been reading and I can see how some viewers would not like what they are doing.  To me, what they do doesn't matter and they will only do what they feel comfortable with and that's fine, it's their decision and not some asshole's out there that wants to see more happening.  For you Slipper, I just think you need to ignore all the criticism's and poor judgements from the posters who are succeeding in pissing you off!

Sorry for speaking up!

No, speak up. The problem is some people want L&M to stop what they do together completely. Like it's an outrage! Yet what happens elsewhere can be so over the top, a million miles from this, yet is praised and lauded as an amazing occasion. THAT is where the hypocrisy is. The fans here like what we get overall, either solo or together (depending on preference) but when you see constant cries for change here, in comparison to what happens elsewhere, it just makes no sense! They simply cannot be left alone, by those who aren't regular viewers anyway - And basically tell them in no uncertain terms, to actually live a different way to what they've chosen! How bad's that?