Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, speak up. The problem is some people want L&M to stop what they do together completely. Like it's an outrage! Yet what happens elsewhere can be so over the top, a million miles from this, yet is praised and lauded as an amazing occasion. THAT is where the hypocrisy is. The fans here like what we get overall, either solo or together (depending on preference) but when you see constant cries for change here, in comparison to what happens elsewhere, it just makes no sense! They simply cannot be left alone, by those who aren't regular viewers anyway.

If you quit showing them that they are bothering you, they will eventually go away, but if you continue fighting them they will keep poring gasoline on the fire!!

You have to consider who you are dealing with here Slipper.  You're dealing with a lot of people that have no life and get their jollies off by taking the piss of people....I should know about the jollies part because I do it all the time in the Barcelona threads just to piss some of those (holier-than-thou) people off but make no mistake about it, I do have a life, although not near as much as I once had with all my heart issues, and for the fact that I no longer support nor give a rats @ss about RLC!!

I will argue with the morons in the Barca threads, where in this thread it took me a little longer to fully understand their fans and now that I do...I support them all the way!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If you quit showing them that they are bothering you, they will eventually go away, but if you continue fighting them they will keep poring gasoline on the fire!!

You have to consider who you are dealing with here Slipper.  You're dealing with a lot of people that have no life and get their jollies off by taking the piss of people....I should know about the jollies part because I do it all the time in the Barcelona threads just to piss some of those (holier-than-thou) people off but make no mistake about it, I do have a life, although not near as much as I once had with all my heart issues, and for the fact that I no longer support nor give a rats @ss about RLC!!

I will argue with the morons in the Barca threads, where in this thread it took me a little longer to fully understand their fans and now that I do...I support them all the way!!

Well if you argue with the Barca crowd, you may find there's a common link with the ones who supply negative stuff we get here! Won't take you long 😉

22 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, i have to say this, and it's not looking for trouble! But last night, in case some are not aware, there was basically a 5 person orgy of a kind in another apartment, with the tenant doing 'Something' with three different men and another woman, and this other woman herself did stuff with two of the men as well. People watching liked it, fine, i have no problem with that. But what gets me is this - What L&M do in comparison is nothing. This is just 2 friends having fun, and knowing at the same time it does well for their views. But it's fairly innocent stuff. So why are there so many calls of BS, fakery, a virus? Yet elsewhere, things can be the total opposite and the same people who hate what L&M do, are gushing with praise for the other places! This is the hypocrisy that gets me. An orgy with people who are not partners? Fine. A woman having sex with another woman while her boyfriend is in the apartment at the same time? That's life! A villa full of women who regularly do things with each other? That's what it's for. Yet L&M? NO! They should be banned from ever going into each other's rooms, never do anything together again. They are tame compared to so many other places, so why get so much shit??

I think now it comes down to just 2 things. One, because of who it is, if this were 2 others they'd be let off. And Two, because they don't want anyone else at home. Their choice, we fans are ok with it, but who complains constantly? Casual viewers who love other places, some who don't even watch at all! Why is there so much obsession with the one apartment they hate? They demand 'reality' here, then you see something that's as far from real as possible elsewhere, which is then praised? Last night proved how much hypocrisy there is. To repeat, our girls do nothing in comparison, yet are apparently the worst and must change. Well, bollocks to that! Carry on Girls!

I agree. There is enough hypocrisy about this. I'm not complaining about these shows, each apartment has a different way of doing shows. The problem is that rlc has already decided what its line is, and its participants follow it more o less.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well if you argue with the Barca crowd, you may find there's a common link with the ones who supply negative stuff we get here! 😉

I'm fully aware of that Slipper and like so many claim to do with myself over in the Barca threads, just ignore them!!

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I agree. There is enough hypocrisy about this. I'm not complaining about these shows, each apartment has a different way of doing shows. The problem is that rlc has already decided what its line is, and its participants follow it more o less.

Sad but true Brokk!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Exactly. I have no time for those other places or their shows, but what i don't do is go over there and say "This is shit, it's all fake and they must stop!". Because i have no right to, i have no need to. And i certainly don't keep referring to other apartments in here.

So why should L&M get it constantly? Not only in this room either....

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girls leora and malia are going out 

Leora in blue jeans and a white t-shirt 

Malia in tracksuit 

I think they have changed their plans, they will never go out again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Exactly. I have no time for those other places or their shows, but what i don't do is go over there and say "This is shit, it's all fake and they must stop!". Because i have no right to, i have no need to.

So why should L&M get it constantly?

You are content where others are not.  Unfortunately, it's just that simple.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You are content where others are not.  Unfortunately, it's just that simple.

Or...."Waa Waa, i'm not getting my own way Waaa!!"