Leora & Malia - Home Activities #34

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Or maybe Leora will go out *alone*... 

I think Malia just gave the impression she was, how she was dressed again.

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I agree. There is enough hypocrisy about this. I'm not complaining about these shows, each apartment has a different way of doing shows. The problem is that rlc has already decided what its line is, and its participants follow it more o less.

That's right...the originally established concept was decided otherwise at some point long ago but some just can't seem to realize it or accept it so some would rather cause disruptions instead.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's right...the originally established concept was decided otherwise at some point long ago but some just can't seem to realize it or accept it so some would rather cause disruptions instead.

....As often as possible. The CC equivalent of "Are we there yet?".

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Or maybe Leora will go out *alone*... 

Leaving Malia the chief security officer behind to ensure squatters don't take over the apartment in her absence 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Leaving Malia the chief security officer behind to ensure squatters don't take over the apartment in her absence 😁

Certainly looks like every Night Watchman i know too - She's asleep! 😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

It's called boredom SG !!

I will cut slack - The dress code this week is telling me she is having one of her "Heavy" times right now. Like she did last year, and from what i've been told, it's like being kicked in the balls constantly for days. So this is ok for me. Outside of that time, then it's boredom!