Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

I think the dogs did pretty good alone today. Was worried they would have problems but I think that will not be the case. Even better, Sven didn't whine the whole time. He was a good doggie. I think next time she will leave a piece of her clothing out for him to lay on because he kept going to her sweat pants in the bathroom.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I think the dogs did pretty good alone today. Was worried they would have problems but I think that will not be the case. Even better, Sven didn't whine the whole time. He was a good doggie. I think next time she will leave a piece of her clothing out for him to lay on because he kept going to her sweat pants in the bathroom.

Now, I just wait. Some people here need to learn that I know wtf I am talking about.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Smith's mother slept with no panties on. She gave us some really nice ass and pussy shots shortly after she woke up. Especially after the new dog jumped on her. 

The dog was wanting to mark its territory.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The little guy (actually I think the new dog is a female) had already peed on the first sheet Kitty placed on the couch for the sister so they had to get another one. 🤣

If you will allow me to introduce them or you can make fun of me, it is your choice. The chihuahua is a girl. Her name is Lili. The baby is a boy. He is Sven.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If you will allow me to introduce them or you can make fun of me, it is your choice. The chihuahua is a girl. Her name is Lili. The baby is a boy. He is Sven.

I love animals. Thank you for the intro. I enjoy watching the little dog at Martina's too. And the cats at Masha's are odd looking to me but fun to watch especially the dark one when it takes a bath with Masha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1