Kitty and Smith - home activities #6

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Are you done? Sounds like you are anything but a Kitty fan. Where is the shit Smith said to HER in this tirade? You sound like his mate.

Jugghead it sounds like you may be going off the deep end on the Kitty worship. It takes two to tango and Kitty isn't as pure as the driven snow like you would have us believe. This board is for opinions and DDHM's is as valid as yours. I really hope your plan is correct and she does have her career take off and she leaves all of us losers behind. Until then we will have positive and occasional negative comments. That's Real Life

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Jugghead it sounds like you may be going off the deep end on the Kitty worship. It takes two to tango and Kitty isn't as pure as the driven snow like you would have us believe. This board is for opinions and DDHM's is as valid as yours. I really hope your plan is correct and she does have her career take off and she leaves all of us losers behind. Until then we will have positive and occasional negative comments. That's Real Life

First of all i don't worship her. She is my friend. I know things you guys don't and I'll leave it at that. You all can speculate all you want. And ddhm, I'm surprised you would even say that shit. You didn't listen to a damn thing i said

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

Look pal, you can post your emojis all you want. I tried to reach out but you choose to laugh at me? Nobody knows kitty better than I do. And yeah, she thinks most of the posts here are dumb as hell. All that shit about a sugar daddy and her getting free stuff. She is a good person and I like her. Go ahead and challenge me. No one else will

Hmm, I asked her & she said "Who the fuck is jugghead" 🤣

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

Are you done? Sounds like you are anything but a Kitty fan. Where is the shit Smith said to HER in this tirade? You sound like his mate.

A fan is always the one praising at good times and being a strict judge when things aren’t looking nice , this is because of caring . I only spoke about the things we witnessed on cameras , at least this is what I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears . If it was just games which had different intentions , this I can’t know .  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

First of all i don't worship her. She is my friend. I know things you guys don't and I'll leave it at that. You all can speculate all you want. And ddhm, I'm surprised you would even say that shit. You didn't listen to a damn thing i said

I always listen and read carefully ☺️ As long as I don’t have the info you have , I just express an opinion based on things I have personally witnessed with my own eyes and ears through the cameras . 

I am one of the posters here that I try to defend the tenants and whoever guests appear on cameras because this is also how site  rules imply , but in general , I try not to speak negative for the tenants . That’s different than criticizing their actions in a negative way ( which i think this is what I have done ) . Kitty will always be a wild fantasy for me but her actions can’t be reversed , they indeed happened , the reasons are beyond my knowledge and this is that I judge and comment ☺️

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I always listen and read carefully ☺️ As long as I don’t have the info you have , I just express an opinion based on things I have personally witnessed with my own eyes and ears through the cameras . 

I am one of the posters here that I try to defend the tenants and whoever guests appear on cameras because this is also how site  rules imply , but in general , I try not to speak negative for the tenants . That’s different than criticizing their actions in a negative way ( which i think this is what I have done ) . Kitty will always be a wild fantasy for me but her actions can’t be reversed , they indeed happened , the reasons are beyond my knowledge and this is that I judge and comment ☺️

Fair enough.