Kylara & Dylan (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Joking aside Rob this is a carbon copy of what went before.I suppose the difference is they are guests but fuck knows what Stifler's doing.Quick look and next. 

Doubt if he knows himself tbh he must time them with his sexual prowess :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The apartment is still online, so they might come back. @x192023 also mentioned something about a second couple, so we need to wait and see if anyone else shows up.  I personally like Dylan & Kiara, and I like to see how they are on their own, and if they have more friends who are willing to appear on cameras. 

Which friends? Who are you talking about?

I see - Gf+Stif/Ken+Barbie/Stif friends - who are now in KB. Questionable, one shy girl.

They are even worse than Turbo and Oxy. Since from first day just ignore project and do nothing. Turbo and Oxy lasted at least few days work and invited at some their guests.

7C16FF92-4A3D-46D8-8BF8-8B68747E86C6.png

Why are these unmotivated people more worthy - than others? I will repeat in Pyatorchka are always vacancies for 20k rubles month. If they work like this in Pyatorochka, they will be kicked out after 3 days without money.  

photo01.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I see - Gf+Stif/Ken+Barbie/Stif friends - who are now in KB. Questionable, one shy girl.

They are even worse than Turbo and Oxy. Since from first day just ignore project and do nothing. Turbo and Oxy lasted at least few days work and invited at some their guests.

Why are these unmotivated people more worthy - than others? I will repeat in Pyatorchka are always vacancies for 20k rubles month. If they work like this in Pyatorochka, they will be kicked out after 3 days without money.  

photo01.jpg

There was an IF in my sentence that you ignored. BTW that supermarket employee is hot 😁 

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

There was an IF in my sentence that you ignored. BTW that supermarket employee is hot 😁 

I really think this place has a lot of potential with them two.

I am sure they know several friends plus students will be coming back

and will probably see Aiden ,Connor and hopefully Reese 🙂

But they need to change the damn name 😁if not other couples waiting in line!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

I really think this place has a lot of potential with them two.

I am sure they know several friends plus students will be coming back

and will probably see Aiden ,Connor and hopefully Reese 🙂

But they need to change the damn name 😁if not other couples waiting in line!

Yes, I agree. they definitely have the potential to be entertaining.😊

1 hour ago, groomy said:

photo01.jpg

Cmon now we have Stif  on the couch looking cool 😎 wearing his shades 

• Haha 1

Just now, x192023 said:

Isn’t that the loud moaner at kB place with her bf ?
she wasn’t shy at all at stifs place 

I would love to see this little hottie come back. If not with him someone else

hell I think it’s all a big circle they all know one another 🙂

28AFD765-8E10-49EC-8AA3-9A8C121A3E8F.png

66E014A9-104B-476D-83BC-524BB720B90B.png

2085DF40-6478-4979-A5AA-29004A9CC228.png

• Like 2