Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I can say is those dudes must have been hard up or messed up and just didn't care, because tbh, I wouldn't have done neither Masha or her unattractive hairdresser friend.

you are so picky

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All I can say is those dudes must have been hard up or messed up and just didn't care, because tbh, I wouldn't have done neither Masha or her unattractive hairdresser friend.

Masha is doing the best sex than any other tenant in RLC , nobody can fuck  better than her … if you would want your eyes to pop out from amazing quality sex and leave a place 1000% satisfied and with a smile , Masha is the woman for it in all of RLC . 

42 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

you are so picky

Not really, I wouldn't have done Babi either. Now Tanya on the other hand, I might consider doing her if given an opportunity although it wouldn't hurt for her to firm up some of that cellulite on that backside of her's. But tbh, I wouldn't have done most of all of the participants that rlc has ever had because I haven't thought but a few here and there were actually that attractive of women. 

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know I'm probably the only one, but if you take away the nose ring, I think Masha has a very cute face, and a nice butt

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know I'm probably the only one, but if you take away the nose ring, I think Masha has a very cute face, and a nice butt

Without that nose ring and if she let her hair remain a more natural color than all the different funky neon colors and hair extensions, she's not a bad looking woman. I just couldn't do her because for one, she's not my type, for another, knowing how promiscuous she is.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not really, I wouldn't have done Babi either. Now Tanya on the other hand, I might consider doing her if given an opportunity although it wouldn't hurt for her to firm up some of that cellulite on that backside of her's. But tbh, I wouldn't have done most of all of the participants that rlc has ever had because I haven't thought but a few here and there were actually attractive women. 

ah ok tanya, i see that you are a connoisseur

Another observation after many years of Masha watching is that she has never tried a threesome with 2 men despite having the chance , quite weird .. ( Swinger thing doesn’t count ) .. 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha is doing the best sex than any other tenant in RLC , nobody can fuck  better than her … if you would want your eyes to pop out from amazing quality sex and leave a place 1000% satisfied and with a smile , Masha is the woman for it in all of RLC . 

Even if that is so, I'd have to pass.

• Haha 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Even if that is so, I'd have to pass.

When you have done a lot in life , you stop searching quantity , you search quality .. Masha could deliver easily , you can check her out currently how she simply loves to fuck and to be fucked .. other than that , it’s fine saying that you would skip 

1 minute ago, maximus said:

Yeah.... Masha's seen more cocks than a midwest livestock farm.

When we give the amount if girls that Masha has done hits , we are considered Casanovas .. women are sluts .. that’s the difference