Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

2 hours ago, SMETANA said:

RADI by GINA, STELLA also for the show.

As much as we hate the shows, this could be an awesome one, if Radi would behave like she did with Ariana and recently with Stella ... and perhaps go a little further.  But the wildcard is Gina.  Gina obviously loves to fuck but she shows zero bi tendencies (I know there is a history going back to before I joined) ... and also she is so spastic, I don't think she can sit still  that long and enjoy the caressing, soft kisses, soft touches, etc.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

As much as we hate the shows, this could be an awesome one, if Radi would behave like she did with Ariana and recently with Stella ... and perhaps go a little further.  But the wildcard is Gina.  Gina obviously loves to fuck but she shows zero bi tendencies (I know there is a history going back to before I joined) ... and also she is so spastic, I don't think she can sit still  that long and enjoy the caressing, soft kisses, soft touches, etc.

The X-Factor is always Bruno 😁 Radi as was mentioned amazingly  from ash1 , she seems currently to be with the popularity / ratings / top cams flow … 😉 Stella has become a “ must see “ tenant , Gina is always Gina .. 😉 less bates , less exercising sessions, more interactions with others , visiting almost everyday the others and initialization of shows … where this Radi has been all this time ? Why has  she changed or she’s in the path for it ? Again , ash1 provided a great explanation and conclusion ☺️

And again… poor Bruno , so many women around but he can’t touch ( well he did …😂🤣🤣😏😉😁 ) another one but Gina .. 

Bruno having sex with Radi … site collapsing 😂🤣 As with Dick with either Leora or Kitty or both as I said earlier on Thursday 😂🤣🤣😂🤣 pfff , so many simply LOL wishes and desires 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I can't keep up with your optimism my friend!  All I am hoping for is a fake lesbian show with these 3.

😁😆 I am only interested to see Radi doing something more , I don’t think anything else with Stella and Gina than what we have  already seen can excite me .. it’s always like this , tenants  that haven’t done variety , they are always the ones that we are looking for to see the unexpected and unthinkable 😂🤣 

We saw Olya have a marathon … that  was incredibly awesome … that would be the definition of incredibly awesome again , seeing anything more than what we have seen from Radi ☺️

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe locking the drugs cabinet and throwing away the key (and Bruno) might help...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1