Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Radi seems out of place here. It's way past her bedtime. 😏

In high school I hung  out with a couple of friends who were super crazy like Gina and Stella.  I sat on the sidelines and watched a lot ... and I wanted to be with them as I loved how audacious they were even though I could not get up the nerve to join them.  Radi reminds me of this ... someone who enjoys how open and spirted they are and maybe even wishes she herself could be  more that way ... but unable to muster up the courage to do so.  Radi certainly seemed to be  enjoying herself watching ... unlike some of the other girls we have seen that will retreat to their rooms with their phones or close themselves off in other ways.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

In high school I hung  out with a couple of friends who were super crazy like Gina and Stella.  I sat on the sidelines and watched a lot ... and I wanted to be with them as I loved how audacious they were even though I could not get up the nerve to join them.  Radi reminds me of this ... someone who enjoys how open and spirted they are and maybe even wishes she herself could be  more that way ... but unable to muster up the courage to do so.  Radi certainly seemed to be  enjoying herself watching ... unlike some of the other girls we have seen that will retreat to their rooms with their phones or close themselves off in other ways.

I get the feeling you may not be aware of  it, but you're still that envious high schooler. I for one, hope that Radi always knows when it's time to go to bed and never wants beer for breakfast.:wink:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I get the feeling you may not be aware of  it, but you're still that envious high schooler. I for one, hope that Radi always knows when it's time to go to bed and never wants beer for breakfast.:wink:

You are absolutely right Rosey!  Yes I do long for my more crazier days very much.  And like Radi, I was one of the first to crash and omg couldn't even stand the smell of a beer in the morning.  

I don't think it is a secret that what I have found here in RLC has reminded me so much of my younger days.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

It was so cute how Gina was looking out for Stella.  When Bruno got up Gina was up with him.  Then she went to the living room checking on Stella.  These girls really love each other!!🥰

funny she dont trust them out of her sight in the apt if she is sleeping we saw that the time they all went to bed together too but they can take off to the beach together for most of the day and half the night and thats okay go figure