Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

Another all nighter...... LMAO Dance party like no other HAHAHAHA. This is so boring I would rather watch American Bandstand or Midnight Special Reruns that this crap. C'mon Bruno Mars you need to come back to life and lets really party like you used too !!! Where the fuck is the booze, the twins and Gina love their Jaeger Meister. 

Image result for jeager meister

Another Bruno torture .. after Stella , the twins , who tried with one of them to no result of course in the past ..😆😁 all of his nightmares hunt him .. and recently the “ Holly “ talk with Gina , I wonder if this at the end is a master plan by RLC , bringing back ex’s of Bruno so as to pass him from ultimate “ faith to Gina “ tests 😂🤣😂🤣

43 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Another all nighter...... LMAO Dance party like no other HAHAHAHA. This is so boring I would rather watch American Bandstand or Midnight Special Reruns that this crap. C'mon Bruno Mars you need to come back to life and lets really party like you used too !!! Where the fuck is the booze, the twins and Gina love their Jaeger Meister. 

Image result for jeager meister

They are drinking Jäger shots 😉