Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

Gina and Stella really suck ass, it is the same drunken bullshit night after night, nothing new and exciting. Talk about a waste of the voyeurs time and MONEY... RLC is fading fast and VHTV continues to to put big brother down. Soon they will number one in both daily hits and subscriptions. I have predicted this would happen for about 2 years now, and soon it will become reality because of RLC's arrogance, piss poor support, and management.

CAN YOU SAY going  down for the count !!!!

Image result for down for the count gifs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Gina and Stella really suck ass, it is the same drunken bullshit night after night, nothing new and exciting. Talk about a waste of the voyeurs time and MONEY... RLC is fading fast and VHTV continues to to put big brother down. Soon they will number one in both daily hits and subscriptions. I have predicted this would happen for about 2 years now, and soon it will become reality because of RLC's arrogance, piss poor support, and management.

CAN YOU SAY going  down for the count !!!!

Image result for down for the count gifs

Like trying to teach an old dog new tricks.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, maximus said:

Bruno's fuckin up... he needs to go to that couch and take both them chicks.  I know for a fact Gina and Stella would be down.

he tried that one time they were all in bed together he even had Stella playing with his balls but Gina was having none of it 

• Haha 1