Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

T

To your point I rarely have watched this apartment. I do so out of morbid curiosity. Been here almost ten years and Masha never, ever thrilled me.

That being said I know someone watches her and the apartment seems to have some popularity so who am I to say it is wrong? There is room for all kinds of things on RLC. Isn't that the point?

ddhm I know you watch many apartments. I know you to be equal opportunity as I am. This is one thing I'm sure we agree upon.

I believe in equality of people , either those are thin , thick , black , red , yellow , sluts ,virgins , whatever .. commenting is fine and judging , it is a forum after all☺️ But believing that these people don’t deserve a chance to show whatever they do because  they don’t attract the majority of the RLC subscribers preferences , this find me against it .. I could use if I had the chance a recording of today’s  events and perhaps show it to people who are not the super model type people , the ones that get bullied because they aren’t eye candy , don’t have a dick like Dick 😂🤣 , Hakeem or Sasha and whatever disadvantages we might find for everyone .. anyway , perhaps I got frustrated that behind the comfort of the keyboard anyone can judge others because we are all “ Adonis “ and “ Cleopatras “ and much more better than any of those people .. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I believe in equality of people , either those are thin , thick , black , red , yellow , sluts ,virgins , whatever .. commenting is fine and judging , it is a forum after all☺️ But believing that these people don’t deserve a chance to show whatever they do because  they don’t attract the majority of the RLC subscribers preferences , this find me against it .. I could use if I had the chance a recording of today’s  events and perhaps show it to people who are not the super model type people , the ones that get bullied because they aren’t eye candy , don’t have a dick like Dick 😂🤣 , Hakeem or Sasha and whatever disadvantages we might find for everyone .. anyway , perhaps I got frustrated that behind the comfort of the keyboard anyone can judge others because we are all “ Adonis “ and “ Cleopatras “ and much more better than any of those people .. 

Well said my friend. You are a true gentleman. It is funny, I have words for the hotties but seldom do I speak of (or to) the others on here. If RLC sees them as viable associates, who am i to argue or say disparaging words? Even if something disgusts me, and some of what I see does, it is better to just leave it alone.

But, tbh, I admire Masha's longevity here. Plus she is still a beautiful lady.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

And the one who was appointed to go get the ring that was lost during the fisting of the big black girl is so unlucky,i hope he survives...  

See the source image

Now that is some funny ass shit!

32 minutes ago, jugghead said:

T

To your point I rarely have watched this apartment. I do so out of morbid curiosity. Been here almost ten years and Masha never, ever thrilled me.

That being said I know someone watches her and the apartment seems to have some popularity so who am I to say it is wrong? There is room for all kinds of things on RLC. Isn't that the point?

ddhm I know you watch many apartments. I know you to be equal opportunity as I am. This is one thing I'm sure we agree upon.

The only time i ever watched Masha's place is for the cats,Ying & Yang as i call them,,lol.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, valdemar said:

I have more pleasure to watch Martina doing dishes then this apartment. My personal preference.

I have to whole heartedly agree,especially when Martina wears that little bikini top,or bra you can see down when she leans over the sink,,now that is true voyeurism. 

See the source image

• Haha 2