Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

14 hours ago, valdemar said:

I have more pleasure to watch Martina doing dishes then this apartment. My personal preference.

Indeed.  But I would say taking a shower versus washing dishes.  

I can't watch this but from a chatting perspective, this has been engaging.  I was wondering what I was going to chat about here now that Martina and Nelly have split up!    

I know some of you are groaning right now LOL.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, studev3131 said:

RLC loved it.  All these volunteers that provided action that made the Masha's cam #1 for the last few days, and they don't have to pay any of those participants a dime.  

I was going to bring this up.  All the hand ringing here about what we are seeing ... the proof is in the data and the fact that these folks have earned a lot of top cams in the last 24-36 hours.  You can sit here and say you can't watch this or you are not watching this ... but someone is.

Tanya speaks to the hairdresser
about immigrants, the problems in Italy, the Arab Spring, Salvini, the Italian police
The Koran, the Bible, etc. ...... these things preoccupy them a lot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well , all big forces who have made this apartment the most fun to watch with all the craziness in recent months , are joined in an once in rare time reunion .. 

The Mama  , the Friend and the Hairdresser  .. Ready and preparing for the movie to be watched later , 2 RLC oscars given  , will we get the 3rd one 😉😉🤩🥳😇 ?? 

59 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Tanya speaks to the hairdresser
about immigrants, the problems in Italy, the Arab Spring, Salvini, the Italian police
The Koran, the Bible, etc. ...... these things preoccupy them a lot

Well, it's not looking good for those like her, Italians of Tunisian origin. Yesterday a Tunisian was killed in front of his wife and children by an involuntary shoulder from an Italian. A few months ago a Moroccan trade unionist was killed by an Italian truck driver during a strike. And as if that were not enough in Tunisia an Italian-Tunisian girl was arrested for blasphemy for a post years ago on social media. I understand her if she doesn't feel comfortable.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

What is your preference?  Tanya who won't likely do anything sexual ... or the crazy sex sessions?

Be honest my friend.  No wishy washy either ... pick one.

Tanya had sex on camera , therefore , if circumstances are the right ones , I believe she won’t  hesitate 😁 I would find it rather strange though if it is with any of the group of friends from either Babi or the hairdresser .. plus I always believe she has her heart dedicated to Hedi 🧐

The sex sessions for me are always an “ once “great watching and observing thing . Unless there’s variety , it becomes boring for me , that’s why I wish we could see more of the tenants interact sexually so there will be always something to watch .

I watched the hairdresser and was impressed the first couple of times but then it was enough and I got bored  . I could take a break watching Babi for example then , before watching again the hairdresser or Tanya .. I mean that in order to enjoy whatever sexual happens at the maximum range , it needs ,  personally for me , that you get it every now and then , kind of missing watching it so as to enjoy it . It is like you are a pizza or spaghetti fan , if you eat everyday , you soon get bored or don’t appreciate and enjoy as let’s say have it once per week or every 10 days .

• Upvote 1