Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's asshole Obama's wife, Michael. 😁

Do you enjoy being a prick?? Does it make you feel big to come online and hurl abuse at people while sitting and hiding comfortably behind a computer screen?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Well, it doesn't look like it's the first time they've done something like that, though. Maybe thay are a swinger group? 😄

I hope that you are very satisfied with this extraordinary example of " REAL LIFE " !!!  😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, scutus said:

I hope that you are very satisfied with this extraordinary example of " REAL LIFE " !!!  😏

I wouldn't say that. I always wonder how real something is or what is just being artificially acted out for the camera. The party seemed very realistic, but I am unsure about the swinger event. It looked as if such a situation is not unusual for the guests, just as, for example, other swingers also have sex events in groups. Does it make this event "real life" now? I do not know. I guess, I'll have to think about that.

In general, nowadays RLC often comes across as way to unbalanced. There are guests who are not even 24 hours in the apartment and have a sex orgy and then there are residents who have been there serverl month and nothing ever happens. I don't think that an extreme event in one apartment can compensate for boredom in another. Rather, real life is somehow the combination of both.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

J'ai vu écris quelques propos racistes sur les blacks de la part de certains, très peu d'entre vous 

cela m'a indigné mais je n'ai pas pris le temps de leur répondre,

leur répondre, c'étaient leur donner de l'importance,  ils n'en valaient pas la peine 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Let me just say,,i saw enough, MORE THAN ENOUGH, when they had free cams open in this apt. and looking in for 1 second was too much,but then again,who doesn't stop and look at a car accident or train wreck once in a while?,lol But honestly RLC,you have hit rock bottom,even though it may not be your fault,you are still providing THIS content,all i have to say is.... 

R.c31a2aebb4ba122c401040f4eed8b959?rik=g%2bnxedP4NPITjQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 Time to go back outside and enjoy the sun,and leave the internet behind.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I wouldn't say that. I always wonder how real something is or what is just being artificially acted out for the camera. The party seemed very realistic, but I am unsure about the swinger event. It looked as if such a situation is not unusual for the guests, just as, for example, other swingers also have sex events in groups. Does it make this event "real life" now? I do not know. I guess, I'll have to think about that.

In general, nowadays RLC often comes across as way to unbalanced. There are guests who are not even 24 hours in the apartment and have a sex orgy and then there are residents who have been there serverl month and nothing ever happens. I don't think that an extreme event in one apartment can compensate for boredom in another. Rather, real life is somehow the combination of both.

What, you are not going to use your favorite adjective " Pseudo " to describe this event ??  😆

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1