B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

1 minute ago, moules said:

Only one of the twins.  This seems more a party for Nana than for Tesla.  Fior made the birthday toast, not Bogdan, which may indicate Fior is higher in the organization. 

Je pense plutôt que FIOR est plus intéresser a se faire du capiltal avec les filles ,ils coure après toutes les filles ,c'est plus un itinérant qu'un employé il porte toujours les mêmes vêtements a suivre 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Only one of the twins.  This seems more a party for Nana than for Tesla.  Fior made the birthday toast, not Bogdan, which may indicate Fior is higher in the organization. 

Or that he is a closer friend and would like to be an even "closer" friend.

1 minute ago, suduro2 said:

Je pense plutôt que FIOR est plus intéresser a se faire du capiltal avec les filles ,ils coure après toutes les filles ,c'est plus un itinérant qu'un employé il porte toujours les mêmes vêtements a suivre 

jajajaja, bogdan helper is a hobo?

• Like 2

I think I realized what bugs me about the twins. No matter where they are or what they are doing, they always have this expression of boredom, are above it all and are just going through the motions to appease us. To me it was that way when they were in B2 and I still see it here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Fior is sitting at the head of the table, Nana is sitting at the head of the table opposite.  Bogdan pushed to the side.

In many business parties I have been to, the janitor does not sit at the end of the table, and make the toast, while the manager sits quietly in the middle.

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he seems closer with vivian 😏😂

jèspere que non elle est la seule jusqua présent a ne pas avoir été vu avec un homme,il essaie sur elle vu que ca ne marche pas avec les autres  ..

1 minute ago, moules said:

Fior is sitting at the head of the table, Nana is sitting at the head of the table opposite.  Bogdan pushed to the side.

In many business parties I have been to, the janitor does not sit at the end of the table, and make the toast, while the manager sits quietly in the middle.

fior always sits there though 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he seems closer with vivian 😏😂

good luck if he think he can do anything with vivian, even pam cant, the only way i can see that happen is to thx him cuz he killed a gigantic bug in her room

black and white fear GIF

1 minute ago, suduro2 said:

I hope no she is the only one so far not to have been seen with a man, he tries on her since it does not work with the others ..

maybe he is hoping her pregnancy hormones kick in then she gets horny and he tries to tack advantage 😂😂

• Like 1