B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

we already know their faces, so why those STUPID MASKS   ????

It's pseudo lesbian bullshit show time, and what they have to do is so uncomfortable for them that they don't want to be seen doing it. It is the RLC creative department with a new bullshit idea. 🤮

• Like 1

8 hours ago, james deen said:

the masks confuse me

It's hiding from the camera, the exact opposite of what should happen on RLC. All just to give a show that ultimately has no business being on RLC in the first place because it's not part of their real life.

It is a circle of bullshit. 😂

No idea why RLC is no longer able to show just normal people with a real insight into their lives. The whole GOV concept is just so ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's hiding from the camera, the exact opposite of what should happen on RLC. All just to give a show that ultimately has no business being on RLC in the first place because it's not part of their real life.

It is a circle of bullshit. 😂

No idea why RLC is no longer able to show just normal people with a real insight into their lives. The whole GOV concept is just so ridiculous.

That seems like a good point, if I were you, maybe I would write it more often, so maybe someone will listen to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2