B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

what can I say, girls can be teasers.  a lot of us guys been caught up in that shit before.  The thing I always did was just go in the bathroom, knock one out and then my horniness is gone and I can leave the next morning and never talk to the girl ever again.

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

Dude keeps trying to fuck but she aint having it.   At which point does this become rape?  Asking for a feminist friend.

He never did anything without asking her first .. he clearly explained all.. nothing wrong with anything  , he was/is  a Gentleman with capital  G , full respect on her wishes . 

Just now, maximus said:

what can I say, girls can be teasers.  a lot of us guys been caught up in that shit before.  The thing I always did was just go in the bathroom, knock one out and then my horniness is gone and I can leave the next morning and never talk to the girl ever again.

When you know / believe that a woman wants you , the man instinct said that the biggest pleasure of them all would be if you manage to have someone who resists you all the time despite clearly wanting you .. the achievement of having her at the end , it is like your favorite team wins the champions league final , losing 0-4 in half time and winning 5-4 at the very last second  of the game 😂🤣

Just now, ddhm said:

When you know / believe that a woman wants you , the man instinct said that the biggest pleasure of them all would be if you manage to have someone who resists you all the time despite clearly wanting you .. the achievement of having her at the end , it is like your favorite team wins the champions league final , losing 0-4 in half time and winning 5-4 at the very last second  of the game 😂🤣

What's even better is that if they want you, but play that teaser shit and you leave the next morning not having fucked them and when they call you after you havent' spoken to them in a while asking where you been, say 'Gettin' pussy that's not you, bitch'.  That's a better victory.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maximus said:

ddhm, I don't understand their language... I only speak English... but I understand body signals pretty well.

They have been speaking English all the time , guy speaks great English , Nana learns everyday and she practices a lot with him . Body signals were there for Nana when he was nipple playing but Nana isn’t ready for this .. I think we should feel great that she has been even bating for us and being mostly naked ☺️Some girls this is the maximum they can do or want to show , that’s totally fine by me and I don’t consider it cheating on the viewers , on the contrary , a very honest “ relationship “ between the tenants and the fans / subscribers 😇