B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They have been speaking English all the time , guy speaks great English , Nana learns everyday and she practices a lot with him . Body signals were there for Nana when he was nipple playing jut Nama isn’t ready for this .. I think we should feel great that she has been even bating for us and being mostly naked ☺️Some girls this is the maximum they can do or want to show , that’s totally fine by me and I don’t consider it cheating on the viewers , on the contrary , a very honest “ relationship “ between the tenants and the fans / subscribers 😇

LOL... he better watch out or he's gonna get friend zoned... from the way you're telling me all this.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, maximus said:

What's even better is that if they want you, but play that teaser shit and you leave the next morning not having fucked them and when they call you after you havent' spoken to them in a while asking where you been, say 'Gettin' pussy that's not you, bitch'.  That's a better victory.

Then they will either beg you to come back if you manage and ignore  them or you will fall back in their trap , asking for forgiveness and being a bad guy and there you go to try again , with even less chances .. indifference is always a 50-50 game , play it nice and you can win all or just expose your weaknesses and even lose complete contact .. if you have a back up lady waiting , it is fine 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They have been speaking English all the time , guy speaks great English , Nana learns everyday and she practices a lot with him . Body signals were there for Nana when he was nipple playing but Nana isn’t ready for this .. I think we should feel great that she has been even bating for us and being mostly naked ☺️Some girls this is the maximum they can do or want to show , that’s totally fine by me and I don’t consider it cheating on the viewers , on the contrary , a very honest “ relationship “ between the tenants and the fans / subscribers 😇

You need to quit bogarting those joints and share with the rest of us DD !!! She is a complete cock tease, and user !!!! The dude is fool !!!! I would tell her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't play games and that is all she is doing with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, maximus said:

But if you try to force yourself on her or do that night stalker shit, you run the risk of her claiming you raped her and either dealing with her family or the police.. neither of which you want.

As long as the cameras are rolling , it is too easy to know what happened . That’s why I never understood in a way the “ not safe “ or “ being afraid “ from many members when things don’t proceed .. cameras record all the time , how fool can someone be to lose control and do whatever .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Then they will either beg you to come back if you manage and ignore  them or you will fall back in their trap , asking for forgiveness and being a bad guy and there you go to try again , with even less chances .. indifference is always a 50-50 game , play it nice and you can win all or just expose your weaknesses and even lose complete contact .. if you have a back up lady waiting , it is fine 😂🤣

Don't need to have a back up plan... just dont need to put the pussy on a pedestal.  When it's just not that important to you, thats when you find yourself swimming in it.   Its just like dating.  At the time I wasn't looking for a relationship or a girlfriend, that's when I met the woman that would be my wife 2 years later.  Life is strange like that.   But when you try too hard, you will fail even harder.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You need to quit bogarting those joints and share with the rest of us DD !!! She is a complete cock tease, and user !!!! The dude is fool !!!! I would tell her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't play games and that is all she is doing with him.

I don’t think it is like this and I believe differently .. the guy tried , he threw all cards on the table and he didn’t manage .. that’s fine for me , he tried , you can’t win all the time .. but his way in my eyes can guarantee him many wins in the future .. he might have lost a battle but  in the end he will be victorious in the war vs “ what women need from men “

😂🤣😂🤣

I hope the guy stays around in the villa with the new cast joining soon , maybe knowing Pam can prove beneficial staying around 

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t think it is like this and I believe differently .. the guy tries , he threw all cards on the table and he didn’t manage .. that’s fine for me , he tried , you can’t win all the time .. but his way in my eyes can guarantee him many wins in the future .. he might have lost a battle not in the end he will be victorious in the war vs “ what wen need from men “

😂🤣😂🤣

I hope the guy stays around in the villa with the new cast joining soon , maybe knowing Pam can prove beneficial staying around 

I will personally laugh my ass off when he crosses the line and she kicks his ass out of there.  Because he's coming super close to crossing that line.

• Like 1