B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

Just now, legrandrobert said:

He's dping this for his ego. STUPID STUPID STUPID , There are other fishes in the ocean !!!

He should go over to Masha's place and meet the hairdresser... she puts out without any requirements.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, maximus said:

Don't need to have a back up plan... just dont need to put the pussy on a pedestal.  When it's just not that important to you, thats when you find yourself swimming in it.   Its just like dating.  At the time I wasn't looking for a relationship or a girlfriend, that's when I met the woman that would be my wife 2 years later.  Life is strange like that.   But when you try too hard, you will fail even harder.

I totally agree with you that it is like this , as you say it and experiences prove it . When you least care when or how and who to fuck , they simply come to you 😂🤣 but this means that you are full and not anymore hungry and ready to have them played than let them play you ☺️ Women is the most difficult achievement for men ( especially trying to have not just one more fuck - that’s too easy nowadays or was also in the past - but the woman that you have targeted as “ this is a woman I will taste “ ) 

2 minutes ago, maximus said:

He should go over to Masha's place and meet the hairdresser... she puts out without any requirements.  

Or he should have just picked Tesla in the beginning .. but I explained how much pleasure he will ever get if he manages nana when with Tesla would have been “ Ok , i slept with one more woman “ .. small details that feed mens ego and confidence over women 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree with you that it is like this , as you say it and experiences prove it . When you least care when or how and who to fuck , they simply come to you 😂🤣 but this means that you are full and not anymore hungry and ready to have them played than let them play you ☺️ Women is the most difficult achievement for men ( especially trying to have not just one more fuck - that’s too easy nowadays or was also in the past - but the woman that you have targeted as “ this is a woman I will taste “ ) 

The thing is dude.... I never really had to worry about getting laid.... I was no player, but I didn't have a problem getting pussy either.  Sometimes it was good, sometimes not so much.  But that was because I had the attitude that money always came first.  If I was horny, I knew where and how to get some without getting myself in trouble.   But I had been sucked into those situations with girls that lead you on and then when you think its going down suddenly don't wanna fuck.   And one thing I learned by watching other friends make the WRONG decisions in those scenarios, is that you do NOT persist or keep trying to get laid by a girl like that.   You leave and don't look back.  Don't even talk to them again.  Fuck them and their feelings.   That's what they get for leading you on like that and giving bad signals.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 9 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I don’t think it is like this and I believe differently .. the guy tried , he threw all cards on the table and he didn’t manage .. that’s fine for me , he tried , you can’t win all the time .. but his way in my eyes can guarantee him many wins in the future .. he might have lost a battle but  in the end he will be victorious in the war vs “ what women need from men “

😂🤣😂🤣

I hope the guy stays around in the villa with the new cast joining soon , maybe knowing Pam can prove beneficial staying around 

Pam will leave Barcelona and the project during the next weekend. At the same time that Tesla. Back to Ukraine

Sofie will back in B4 or B1 😉

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

If a girl is down to fuck, she will make a very clear counter move when you make your first move... whether its stroking your dick, or something to that effect.   They won't pretend to go to sleep.  That is NOT a sign that they want it.