Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The fact is that tonight will be a quiet evening, even if I wonder what changed doing nothing today with doing nothing last night.

What did Leora want to prove, that if she drinks like a sponge she becomes another girl? Not that it took a scientist to figure it out. Since Leora always cares about being top she must understand that these drinking evenings are useless if all she does is just a useless provoke to do nothing. If she doesn't feel like doing anything she doesn't do anything, at least she'd be honest. 

Exactly.

How do you keep people watching despite having no intention of doing something?

Create a diversion. That's what the calls were. But again, the plan backfired, it's not helped her.

16 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

sie sollte sich an ihren Plan halten und vor allem sollten sie nicht am Arbeitsplatz trinken oder Malia wird geil und das ist nicht im Plan

o.k if you love that everything goes according to plan ? no problem, sorry 

il y a 8 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

I mean, they already do it in B4 these alcoholic evenings where it seems that they will do who knows what and then they end up with nothing. 

We expect that though as its gone on like that at GOV for years, The fact that the towels went on the couch last night was an indicator that they'll at least get the massage oil out, it's almost a signal now as with the extra blanket on the beds, Leora knew this and knew that there would've been a lot of horny dudes waiting for something juicy especially with the excessive drinking.

Maybe it's just a power trip thing like a cocaine dealer has 'powder power' knowing they own all of the cards?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, patou said:

Who is she on the phone with ???

No one! She's just looking at it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

We expect that though as its gone on like that at GOV for years, The fact that the towels went on the couch last night was an indicator that they'll at least get the massage oil out, it's almost a signal now as with the extra blanket on the beds, Leora knew this and knew that there would've been a lot of horny dudes waiting for something juicy especially with the excessive drinking.

Maybe it's just a power trip thing like a cocaine dealer has 'powder power' knowing they own all of the cards?

For her to choose the identical pattern again, just 2 weeks after it went down badly the first time, and in an even more obvious way, then yeah, it was showing who's in charge. 

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont like it but what can we do?

what i will like is leora and malia invite their friends home but that will never happen,

but i just hope that her friends at the haidressing salon are not like masha hairdresserand her friends

Animated GIF

• Haha 3