Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Let's hope that his plan ends here once and for all, given the results, all day in bed without having the strength to do anything. 

You thought it would after how badly the Thursday party went down, both on here and in replays.

She chose to do THE EXACT SAME THING AGAIN. That says it all. As soon as Malia got frisky, she called him to end the night and stop anything happening. That was key - Malia was definitely up for it.....Why else call him at such an ungodly hour, and wake him? See?

Monday night? Top replay. Last night? 4th at best. She needed him to stop Malia, so was using him as much as using her. Why take the piss out of fans, who watch anyway is what i don't like.

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

We fell for it again! We are being laughed at!

Even in the very slim chance what you said is true, and she/they are actually laughing at you, what difference would it make? You'll keep watching and giving her money regardless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You thought it would after how badly the Thursday party went down, both on here and in replays.

She chose to do THE EXACT SAME THING AGAIN. That says it all. As soon as Malia got frisky, she called him to end the night and stop anything happening. 

Monday night? Top replay. Last night? 4th at best. She needed him to stop Malia, so was using him as much as using her. Why take the piss out of fans, who watch anyway is what i don't like.

C'è da notare comunque che Leora ha la grande capacità di farsi amare e odiare in pochi giorni con pochi gesti. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Even in the very slim chance what you said is true, and she/they are actually laughing at you, what difference would it make? You'll keep watching and giving her money regardless. 

I get what you say of course, but what i was saying was simply don't strongly HINT at something if you have no intention. That's the trouble Misc, she has the views anyway - To suggest something will happen when you then realize it won't but it's too late.....Well, no one likes being taken for a mug do they!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
57 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It should be noted, however, that Leora has the great ability to make herself loved and hated in a few days with a few gestures. 

Yes! Monday's dance and bate? Look at how it went down, very well. 

Tuesday - Undoes all that good work. She can give with one hand and snatch back with the other as quickly as that! 

Why only call him when she is drunk for the 2 'Parties', and at such a late time of night/morning? Why never speak on the phone any other time? Why ignore him so often in person!!.....This is her 'Get out' clause. Stop anything happening with Malia.

As i always keep saying - If they don't want to play, i have no problem with that at all! But don't HINT that you will simply to keep people there. Fans DO NOT like that attitude!

And this could happen again, remember this now. WE now know the routine.

Certainly showing Who's The Boss! Next time you see her get booze out the fridge.....Run! 😆

il y a 6 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

quelle sera la prochaine fois

En espérant quelle lis les messages et sa la fait réfléchir

De toute façon se n’est pas bon leurs santés

Edited by patou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1