Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

In der alten Wohnung gaben sie beim Trinken Küsschen auf die Lippen. Das haben wir hier noch nicht einmal gesehen. Malia küsste sie gestern Abend auf die Wange und Leora sah wie erstarrt aus.

Thanks, i missed that :cry:

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Barni said:

Thanks, i missed that :cry:

There's a screenshot posted of them posing for a picture in the old place that appears from time to time.

2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

I turned off around 12.30am, had a feeling Leora wasn't going to let Malia loose on her drunk, even at that time Malia was getting 'handsy' and Leora just kept jumping up or grabbing her phone. Just gone through the back-log of comments...

I really don't get her, she seems to be the one to 'give the go' for all the dual bating sessions and clearly liked/likes it, why is she so afraid of dual bating when she's drunk? Is it in case she gets too carried away? Does she not trust Malia not to get too carried away? Twice they could've done something drunk now but last night/this morning Leora apparently completely shut the night down by choosing to get off by flashing her goods to Dennis (who clearly wants to fuck her and she clearly knows this) instead of getting cosy with Malia.

I'd have been royally pissed if i'd stayed up until they went to bed, starting to see a very manipulative and spiteful side of Leora, how many guys were fucked at work today because they stayed up purely because the girls put towels on the couch (which almost certainly says they're planning 'something') and were getting drunk? They never stay up that late at home either especially on a weekday, why they picked last night to do this is beyond me as well, somebody has pissed her off enough to make her decide to do that last night, it was most certainly not a spur of the moment thing.

To keep the comments factual. " The girls put towels on the couch (which almost certainly says they're planning 'something' ) and were getting drunk?"  

At 00:45:58, Leora and Malia put their robes on, and went to the lobby to get the bottle of wine that they evidently ordered. When they came back into the apartment, they took the bottle out of the brown paper sack, in the kitchen. Malia was the first to get to the couch. This where she took off her ROBE, and laid it on the couch. 00:46:23 Leora poured their two glasses of wine in the kitchen. Then took both glasses to the table in the living room. At that time she took off her ROBE, and laid it on the couch.

The two robes did not magically turn into towels. But they were laid on the couch by the slightly drunk Malia, and Leora. Twist the facts as you may. Those of you, who have replay, can check to see which account is accurate.

I realize that sometimes, there are those who deem it necessary to alter reality, to make the novel more colorful, But, it does not hurt to verify if the information is factual, before posting it.  

In my opinion ! There is ample speculation in this thread, without posting inaccurate details. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 37 minutes, scutus a dit :

To keep the comments factual. " The girls put towels on the couch (which almost certainly says they're planning 'something' ) and were getting drunk?"  

At 00:45:58, Leora and Malia put their robes on, and went to the lobby to get the bottle of wine that they evidently ordered. When they came back into the apartment, they took the bottle out of the brown paper sack, in the kitchen. Malia was the first to get to the couch. This where she took off her ROBE, and laid it on the couch. 00:46:23 Leora poured their two glasses of wine in the kitchen. Then took both glasses to the table in the living room. At that time she took off her ROBE, and laid it on the couch.

The two robes did not magically turn into towels. But they were laid on the couch by the slightly drunk Malia, and Leora. Twist the facts as you may. Those of you, who have replay, can check to see which account is accurate.

I realize that sometimes, there are those who deem it necessary to alter reality, to make the novel more colorful, But, it does not hurt to verify if the information is factual, before posting it.  

In my opinion ! There is ample speculation in this thread, without posting inaccurate details. 

OK Mr specific, a bath-robe is a towel that you can wear, you know what I mean. They put them there as extra bait and they know it. They've both bated numerous times on the couch and never needed a robe, blanket or towel to sit their bating so why lay out the robes last night? I expected them to either bate each other on the couch or a massage, at least until just after 12 when I twigged that they/she was just stringing the watchers along. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, marco6742 a dit :

OK Mr specific, a bath-robe is a towel that you can wear, you know what I mean. They put them there as extra bait and they know it. They've both bated numerous times on the couch and never needed a robe, blanket or towel to sit their bating so why lay out the robes last night? I expected them to either bate each other on the couch or a massage, at least until just after 12 when I twigged that they/she was just stringing the watchers along. 

oh, and malia was already sitting on hers, Leora only got hers when they got the extra bottle, she was quite happy sitting there without it until then.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if after 3 bottles of wine they are ko after that for 1 day or more, i wish they never drink again

After the last 2 disasters, i wish the apartment would become Alcohol-Free too!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and shisha free

Yes! Whenever that's used, Leora suffers. You'd think she would have worked it out by now!