Masha - Home Activities #18

maximus

Πριν από 1 ώρα, ο rado07 είπε:

.... ποιος θα τη συνοδεψει εκει; Ντίνα, Μπάμπη ή αν θα έρθει ο σχοινί;
Βρώμικο και φετίχ είναι η ειδικότητά του.
και τι θα φορέσει η Μάσα, ένα μαύρο λαστιχένιο κοστούμι, πηγαίνει με λατέξ, δέρμα ή χωρίς;
Ίσως θα δούμε τις προετοιμασίες για την εκδήλωση  😈 😏 🤫

Από τα φωνητικά μηνύματα που άκουσαν χθές απόγευμα, απο την Αγγλική γλώσσα συνομιλίας και από την πίεση που έχει ασκήσει για να την συνοδεύσουν με αντάλλαγμα το σεξ κατάλαβα ότι θα είναι ο Έλληνας. Εντωμεταξύ κάτι άκουσα και το βράδι στην συνομιλία τούς. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Ελπίζω ότι θα αποκτήσουμε σύντομα έναν ελληνόφωνο εραστή στο διαμέρισμα, θα είναι ευχάριστο να μεταφράζουμε σχεδόν όλα 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Και τώρα που συνομιλούν στα αγγλικά νομίζω ότι υπάρχει μεγαλύτερο ενδιαφέρον!

48 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Και τώρα που συνομιλούν στα αγγλικά νομίζω ότι υπάρχει μεγαλύτερο ενδιαφέρον!

Ίσως το κάνει και επίτηδες να μιλάει πλέον αγγλικά για να βλέπουν περισσότεροι το διαμέρισμα 😎 θα δούμε 

• Upvote 1

I think the new Greek friendship is good for Masha, maybe talking to old friends also helped.
I see a little more energy in her now, she does her running training more often 🏃‍♀️ and is more involved in her trading business 💹🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

I think the new Greek friendship is good for Masha, maybe talking to old friends also helped.
I see a little more energy in her now, she does her running training more often 🏃‍♀️ and is more involved in her trading business 💹🙂

We can always inspire if we want 😉😉😏

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Bulk shopping in the supermarket with a trolley🛒
food and beverages for the weekend......? 😏

Let’s hope …and some Greek visiting 😎😏

• Haha 1

My dear friends, today my subscription to RLC where I was a subscriber for the last 4 years ended.  With interest in the Rome apartment and for some other remarkable girls like Irma.  After some thoughts I decided not to renew it again because for me it became boring and uninteresting.  I have been following this apartment since they were tenants of Nelly & Bogdan.  For me, we saw the best when it was Masha & Sasha but also when Dasha entered the game.  The last two years have become tedious for me because only Masha was left to learn all her habits.  We only see interest when the popularity falls where it turns into a prostitute where it brings whoever finds it just to upload it again and get rich and RLC where it also lost its meaning.  In recent years real life cam in this apartment is the bath time meal time. What probably tired me is the constant presence of Mashas all these years without a break of at least 5,6,7 months, even on some holidays in Barcellona again  presented to the cameras.  Generally RLC's only goal is to make a profit without putting in new remarkable people and to continue recycling and staying old.  Their only concern is to raise money and just for that to communicate with the customer, customer complaints are handled diplomatically without ever giving a meaningful answer.  Although Masha is preparing for a hot Greek weekend as a sex professional, my decision is final.  I wish you goodbye and good enjoyment.🤔😡😤

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

My dear friends, today my subscription to RLC where I was a subscriber for the last 4 years ended.  With interest in the Rome apartment and for some other remarkable girls like Irma.  After some thoughts I decided not to renew it again because for me it became boring and uninteresting.  I have been following this apartment since they were tenants of Nelly & Bogdan.  For me, we saw the best when it was Masha & Sasha but also when Dasha entered the game.  The last two years have become tedious for me because only Masha was left to learn all her habits.  We only see interest when the popularity falls where it turns into a prostitute where it brings whoever finds it just to upload it again and get rich and RLC where it also lost its meaning.  In recent years real life cam in this apartment is the bath time meal time. What probably tired me is the constant presence of Mashas all these years without a break of at least 5,6,7 months, even on some holidays in Barcellona again  presented to the cameras.  Generally RLC's only goal is to make a profit without putting in new remarkable people and to continue recycling and staying old.  Their only concern is to raise money and just for that to communicate with the customer, customer complaints are handled diplomatically without ever giving a meaningful answer.  Although Masha is preparing for a hot Greek weekend as a sex professional, my decision is final.  I wish you goodbye and good enjoyment.🤔😡😤

Σε περιμένω να εμφανιστείς ξανά ☺️ Ωραίος τύπος είσαι φιλαράκι 😇

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hondarellas said:

It's always a shame when a good friend gives up.
I've been annoyed many times, left and got back in, but I respect your decision.

• Like 1