Masha - Home Activities #18

maximus

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Babi and Masha together , expert atmosphere  between the two , long time since seeing   Masha this excited being with a friend . A great roommates apartment this could so easily be for both of them … 

So, Babi is gone again, was probably picked up by car
Masha also talked about the vacation in Greece
is enthusiastic about the Greeks, she says the Greeks are much closer to us (Russians) than the Italians,
consider learning Greek 😏

Just now, rado07 said:

So, Babi is gone again, was probably picked up by car
Masha also talked about the vacation in Greece
is enthusiastic about the Greeks, she says the Greeks are much closer to us (Russians) than the Italians,
consider learning Greek 😏

It is first a matter of religion .And during the course of time , Russia has helped Greece ( sometimes they were ignoring us 😂 but history says that Russia has been one of the closest allies of Greece and after Turkey , it is the biggest destination for Russian tourists - Turkey is very cheap for the Russian people - ) .. I am impressed that she needed to turn 30 to discover things about my country 😁😆 maybe she chooses a destination closer to Rome than Crete the next time she visits here 😏😏🤓😉

Από αυτό είδα και άκουσα πριν λίγο στο κρεβάτι είναι με κάποιον άντρα που ανταλλάσσει φωνητικά μηνύματα στην αγγλική γλώσσα όπου τα νωρίτερα του έστειλε και γυμνές φωτογραφίες που ήταν μαζί με το fasol (πιθανόν να είναι ο Έλληνας). Λίγο προτού φτάνει Babi άκουγε κάποια σεμινάρια ψυχολογίας στην ελληνική γλώσσα. 

31 minutes ago, rado07 said:

shortly before 7:00 p.m.
little make up and beige dress
someone was waiting for Masha in front of the house
looked out the window and said hello
and then she left...

Let’s see if she returns alone or we have an unpredictable Saturday night at Masha’s 😆🥳

Every week or so I check in on Masha, just to see what crazy shit she has done to her hair. ( I do like her guest...Dena?, girl with the two tattoo bands on her left upper arm. )   I did notice Masha now has a hole in her right ear lobe for a ring. The ring fits inside the ear lobe, you can see thru it. Not a big fan of nose rings and whatever this earlobe ring thing is. 

A week ago?, Masha entertained some gentlemen and was top cam for quite some time.  I had no interest and did not watch. The next day, I noticed the bathroom camera  #7, has a smudge on the lens.  

Question: is there no one responsible for camera lens maintenance? Routine cleaning?

21 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Every week or so I check in on Masha, just to see what crazy shit she has done to her hair. ( I do like her guest...Dena?, girl with the two tattoo bands on her left upper arm. )   I did notice Masha now has a hole in her right ear lobe for a ring. The ring fits inside the ear lobe, you can see thru it. Not a big fan of nose rings and whatever this earlobe ring thing is. 

A week ago?, Masha entertained some gentlemen and was top cam for quite some time.  I had no interest and did not watch. The next day, I noticed the bathroom camera  #7, has a smudge on the lens.  

Question: is there no one responsible for camera lens maintenance? Routine cleaning?

if i am right, you are talking about Babi 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

if i am right, you are talking about Babi 

Apologies Moos, I just got a close up look at Dina? bands. Lower left arm, 3 bands. See replay 12th 21:47 kitchen.  

Update....went back thru the posts and she is identified as Dina.  I remember seeing her in the Masha, Sasha, Dasha days.  

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Apologies Moos, I just got a close up look at Dina? bands. Lower left arm, 3 bands. See replay 12th 21:47 kitchen.  

Update....went back thru the posts and she is identified as Dina.  I remember seeing her in the Masha, Sasha, Dasha days.  

OK i understand now 😁

Yes, she's Masha's great friend

13 hours ago, hondarellas said:

There is also a kinky pool party that will go on Sunday morning! 🤔😈👿

.... who will accompany her there? Dina, Babi, or whether the rope man will come?
Dirty and fetish is his specialty.
and what will Masha wear, a black rubber suit, she goes in latex, leather or without?
maybe we will see preparations for the event 😈😏🤫