Masha - Home Activities #18

maximus

21 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

rado07 με ποιών μιλα σήμερα στα Αγγλικά και του εξήγησε τι κάνει και πώς τα τακτοποίησε τα ρούχα ;

speaks to Iphone
whether it's a note for her, or a voice message for someone,
she speaks english that is unusual, it is also possible a message to viewers, i don't know

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ebonyvoyeur said:

So who will replace Masha? I'd actually love to see a guy who brings a different girl back every weekend or has fun parties for us to watch with single girls. Seeing as RLC is mostly watched by guys this could be a great perspective.

There was such a guy recently  bringing almost everyday a different girl in his apartment and not just the weekends as you would wish .. but the people in this forum they were hitting him hard with comments , obviously they couldn’t accept his success with women and that  he was managing to have such an adventurous sexual life , jealousy at the maximum I guess 😂🤣😂🤣 yes , he wasn’t the most sincere ( how could he be since his only purpose was to fuck everyday another one 😆 ) guy we have seen , but he was decently behaving to them while they were at his apartment and this is why most of them they were coming back for 2nd or 3rd round 😂🤣

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, rado07 said:

the good greek food on vacation 😁

therefore maybe
Tonight the training of running started again after a long time🏃‍♀️...

A lot of greek salad 😂🤣

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Did she also have Greek penis with a cream injection hence the bulging tummy.

Rado ( if i remember correctly ) said that during her first or second day in Greece  , she found a guy ( not specified again if I am correct that he was greek , therefore , she had her pleasure - which seems that wasn’t satisfied enough since as soon as she returned in Rome , she wanted to get gangbanged 😂🤣 ) .. in any case , it is for sure a much more pleasant Masha this year than the exact same period last year that she was just after managing to walk again - after injuring her leg - , travel to Barcelona and have her fun in B2 😆  but after a long time of isolation and depression .. 

Babi and Masha together , expert atmosphere  between the two , long time since seeing   Masha this excited being with a friend . A great roommates apartment this could so easily be for both of them …