Masha - Home Activities #18

maximus

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's always a shame when a good friend gives up.
I've been annoyed many times, left and got back in, but I respect your decision.

I need to speak completely Greek endlessly to him  like my posts to perhaps make him change his mind 😂🤣 Good guy with honest opinions and never insulted others or any tenant .. this is how RLC manages to lose long time subscribers and they are the ones that hurt the business the most with their stoppage of participation 😔

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

make-up, yellow-pink dress and lots of jewelry
Masha left the apartment at 3:20 pm
she also takes spare underwear with her..😏

The end of the month is coming , this might have been one of the worst in content months in history of RLC , I expect multiple happenings across the RLC apartments and for sure Masha’s choice always comes as one of the top choices 😉 let’s see what the weekend is about to bring 😎

Interesting conversation on the smartphone, I did not recognize the interlocutor.
Clothes for the Sunday pool party in the country:
High heels 20cm, green neon tights and a short pink net
Masha at the reception of the guests, would like to take part in the party later in the evening, hopes for new experiences 🤫

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Interesting conversation on the smartphone, I did not recognize the interlocutor.
Clothes for the Sunday pool party in the country:
High heels 20cm, green neon tights and a short pink net
Masha at the reception of the guests, would like to take part in the party later in the evening, hopes for new experiences 🤫

That will be fun , hope we get to see Babi and Tanya as well 😉😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

That will be fun , hope we get to see Babi and Tanya as well 😉😇

we will only see the preparation and departure
the rest is up to our imagination
maybe we'll see who accompanies Masha, it's going to the country, so she needs a chauffeur
Her work at the reception starts at 3:00 p.m.(? but not exactly understood) until evening, afterwards there is fun........😁😈🤭
Return probably on Sunday night, Monday morning.
it would be possible for her to bring guests from the "scene" (but that's just a thought of mine) 🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, rado07 said:

we will only see the preparation and departure
the rest is up to our imagination
maybe we'll see who accompanies Masha, it's going to the country, so she needs a chauffeur
Her work at the reception starts at 3:00 p.m.(? but not exactly understood) until evening, afterwards there is fun........😁😈🤭
Return probably on Sunday night, Monday morning.
it would be possible for her to bring guests from the "scene" (but that's just a thought of mine) 🤷‍♂️

As mentioned earlier , it will be RLC’s end of the month when usually  “things “ happen .. let’s see if Masha will be the “ talk of the site “ once again 😉😉