Leora & Malia - Home Activities #38

Nicholas

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You could be right or she may be bored or pissed off with all the antics. O Jimbo it is not looking like a good night.. L on the phone.

I don’t want to say I was right Blue…But! …..I was right ! 🤣

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, virginie doumenc said:

qui aurais la video quand leora leche le jus de mallia sur ses doigts svp je l ai ratee 

Contrary to what has been occasionally mentioned regarding such a matter, there have been several occasions that occurred where she decided to lick her fingers. It appeared that all that was on her fingers was a film from a clear gel lube solution that had been being used at the time. There did not appear to be any actual bodily secretions at that particular location during either of such occasions.

Il y a 8 minutes, Nicholas a dit:

Contrairement à ce qui a été mentionné à l’occasion à ce sujet, il y a eu plusieurs occasions où elle a décidé de se lécher les doigts. Il semblait que tout ce qui était sur ses doigts était un film du lubrifiant qui avait été utilisé à l’époque. Il ne semblait pas y avoir de sécrétions corporelles réelles à cet endroit particulier au cours de l’une ou l’autre de ces occasions.

D’accord

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thought so, only when i saw the book that it reminded me.

No,sorry I have to correct you about that.She took a bate when she came back from Germany on monday after she had taken a bath,she got up and

jumped into bed and introduced her new friend to us.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

No,sorry I have to correct you about that.She took a bate when she came back from Germany on monday after she had taken a bath,she got up and

jumped into bed and introduced her new friend to us.

No, you're wrong. Think - Last Tuesday, in red, bated with the book. Then tonight, same again. This weekend just gone, she was at home. The Tuesday bate was after the Germany trip, and tonight is the first solo one since then.

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, you're wrong. Think - Last Tuesday, in red, bated with the book. Then tonight, same again. This weekend just gone, she was at home. The Tuesday bate was after the Germany trip, and tonight is the first solo one since then.

Wrong again,I have it on video.August 2 at 5:10 pm,Malia wasn´t at home.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is Tuesday August 3rd. Still on replay. The last solo bate until tonight - What i was referring to.

I haven't been paying as much attention lately as I had been awhile back but this being 08/12, anything that occurred before 08/05 would have been more than a week ago. Today being Thursday, 08/12, a week ago would have been Thursday, 08/05. Two days before that day would have been Tuesday, 08/03; and a day before that would have been Monday, 08/02. Either day was before Thursday, 08/05; so either day was more than a week ago. If I'm not mistaken, the original comment suggested that a particular occasion occurred a little more than a week ago.