B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

Guest amandafan
4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Details are always an important factor if you want to stay close. I'm happy with the boys' presence. 

Not at all. It sometimes looks more like an attempted rape. pathetic! 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For Olya it was ONE time for 48 hours straight. Otherwise for the other 2.9 months she did the same thing as most others on here. Laid in bed and masturbated or played the shows with the other house guests. Diane on the other hand had a few threesomes, fucked a couple of guys, played with a few women. Diane was 20 times more sexually active than Olya... who I loved by the way. 

It's events like the Olya one that makes RLC though...or made RLC, for me. She bubbled away on the back burner for quite a while...just simmering...then whoosh! totally out of the blue, she switched to the big wok burner, and cranked up the heat 10 fold!
The other classic example of this very same behaviour, for me, was Heidi in the Russian apt B1. She barely did anything out of the ordinary, apart from show us that amazing 'madam butterfly' pussy when she bathed. Then, 1 night, she came back with a friend, both as high as a kite, and served up a 2 or 3hr show!!...I can't remember how long it lasted, but for me it made the Martina/Nelly shows look like Leora and Malia...It was amazing!! 
She was still as horny as fuck when her friend left, she bated, totally out of control, for another hour and a half...

1 of my greatest RLC memories...and I'm sure a few of the 'older' guys here will feel the same...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's events like the Olya one that makes RLC though...or made RLC, for me. She bubbled away on the back burner for quite a while...just simmering...then whoosh! totally out of the blue, she switched to the big wok burner, and cranked up the heat 10 fold!
The other classic example of this very same behaviour, for me, was Heidi in the Russian apt B1. She barely did anything out of the ordinary, apart from show us that amazing 'madam butterfly' pussy when she bathed. Then, 1 night, she came back with a friend, both as high as a kite, and served up a 2 or 3hr show!!...I can't remember how long it lasted, but for me it made the Martina/Nelly shows look like Leora and Malia...It was amazing!! 
She was still as horny as fuck when her friend left, she bated, totally out of control, for another hour and a half...

1 of my greatest RLC memories...and I'm sure a few of the 'older' guys here will feel the same...

That Heidi night WOW.  Still looking for the video on that one.  Had to be one of the best ever.

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

That Heidi night WOW.  Still looking for the video on that one.  Had to be one of the best ever.

I had it all, but had issues with my laptop and had to take it back to factory settings...I saved nowt. 

It was some event though...

il y a 12 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

He doesn't inspire Nana much either...:biggrin:

Nana is looking for a serious relationship and she doesn’t want to easy sex. She said it last night.
However, I think she test it to gain confidence and more. There's something. That’s why she accepted that Gonzalo “Uber Eat” sleeps with her. It’s only my opinion 🙂

il y a 16 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I remember too 🙂

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ahh .. almost a year since the Olya session…what a moment for RLC …nobody  saw it coming that’s why it will always be special and unforgettable .. excellent said mister ☺️😇🤗👏👏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fabbiy said:

Nana is looking for a serious relationship and she doesn’t want to easy sex. She said it last night.
However, I think she test it to gain confidence and more. There's something. That’s why she accepted that Gonzalo “Uber Eat” sleeps with her. It’s only my opinion 🙂

Good  points .. but .. this is also women being naive .. what does she expect ? She soon goes back home , what does she think it happens with the guy ? That he follows her in Ukraine or that they will be BF and GF from distance and whatsapp ? Come on , let’s be realistic ..