B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I remember Heidi very well. Recall she brought at least 1 guy home as well, but yes that night she brought home a very attractive woman who appeared to have more same sex experience than Heidi. 

I'm pretty sure she's now married to the regular guy she had over at her place...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

It's funny reading some of the crap this lad gets from some of you guys, it sounds like he's trying to fuck your daughter.  😏

Dude... everyone has their own personal limits of what they think is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Rape... as in Non-consensual or coerced sexual intercourse for me is a line that shouldn't be crossed.   This guy has attempted to cross it many times.   I don't care if she 'likes him' or if she's 'too shy to have sex on camera' or any of that nonsense.   If this guy is touching her in a way that isn't consensual or trying to force or coerce her into having sex with him, then fuck him... I hope he falls in the pool and drowns.

With that said, there is also blame to be had on her end... she keeps leading him on, for what reason I don't know.... she needs to stop.

When I was in my 20s, I'd say the same thing to people I knew that were doing similar things to women..... don't be a fucking creep.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

They are eagerly waiting for him to leave so they can get back to their favourite topic of " how boring B4 is " 😁

Meh... go look at older previous posts of mine.  I don't even like Nana.   she's not all that pretty.. her body is 'ok', wouldn't even say average.. and I think she's a bit stuck up.

BUT.... that doesn't mean she deserves to be fondled in her sleep or followed around by a weirdo with a hard-on for her.   Uber guy needs to go back to delivering McDonalds like the fucking loser he is, and leave her alone.   That is all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Mais que fait ce petit con dans la maison depuis deux jours, j'en ai marre de voir sa tronche de cake 

maintenant il se met à sortir les poubelles !!!

Tout à l'heure, RLC va être obligé d'écrire son nom comme nouveau participant

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, maximus said:

????

I heard when they were out at the pool yesterday he was taking pictures and videos of them without them knowing.  I didn't see it myself and if you care to look and have replay and want to invest the time, I'm sure you will see him doing it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I heard when they were out at the pool yesterday he was taking pictures and videos of them without them knowing.  I didn't see it myself and if you care to look and have replay and want to invest the time, I'm sure you will see him doing it.

I'll take your word for it.  I don't have replay because I'm just a basic member.   I'm sure that idiot is doing stuff like that.. the math checks out.

3 minutes ago, maximus said:

Him: "Where are you going?"
Nana: "Shopping"
Him: "Want me to go with you?"
Nana: "No!"

Just a few minutes ago.

Definitely very strange.  Starting to agree with the comment that Nana is using him.  Almost as if she won him at a charity beefcake auction ... services for a week ... and she got bored in a day and now doesn't know what to do with him.   He should bail of course but little head is doing more thinking than big head and he is playing the long game.  I wonder if Nana feels guilty about that massage.  Did she reciprocate?  If so I missed it.

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Mais que fait ce petit con dans la maison depuis deux jours, j'en ai marre de voir sa tronche de cake 

maintenant il se met à sortir les poubelles !!!

Tout à l'heure, RLC va être obligé d'écrire son nom comme nouveau participant

moi il me fait marrer, il est plus exhibitionniste qu'une femme, et pendant les soirées il reste nu le plus longtemps possible, même trop longtemps, en se touchant pour rester un peu en érection, parce qu'il s'imagine que les filles vont toutes se mouiller la culotte à le regarder!!!😄il a été un peu bercé contre un mur mais c'est un gars gentil avec les filles^^

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Definitely very strange.  Starting to agree with the comment that Nana is using him.  Almost as if she won him at a charity beefcake auction ... services for a week ... and she got bored in a day and now doesn't know what to do with him.   He should bail of course but little head is doing more thinking than big head and he is playing the long game.  I wonder if Nana feels guilty about that massage.  Did she reciprocate?  If so I missed it.

I love how he keeps hanging around the house and stuff too.... like... dude, don't you have some Famous Dave's BBQ to deliver or something?   Go back to work, keep yourself occupied.

• Like 1