US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

10 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Smaller landlords say they're 'drowning' amid eviction ban

I'm lucky that the democrats I hand picked to be my renters were decent people & have been paying their.

You are lucky you don't have losers like O_U812 and Golfer for renters. Plus, I don't think you would want to be paid in rubles from Golfer anyway.:smile:

• Like 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are lucky you don't have losers like O_U812 and Golfer for renters. Plus, I don't think you would want to be paid in rubles from Golfer anyway.:smile:

Those two punks can stay living in mommy's basement, best part of them ended up as a wet stain in the back seat of a chevy chevette 

15 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Lawyers representing children in U.S. immigration custody sued the Biden administration over...

Where's aoc to cry over how these children & people are being treated 😪 🙄 😕 😔 

more blame shifting for donny traitor's fuckups.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm sure the Democrats will be able to inflate the Newsom vote totals enough in the Democrat run cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Oakland to pull it out for Gavin. All the mail in voting should make easier for Democrats to generate as many votes as they need.

if a qtrumplican runs the state i can't wait to see the praise from you & the cult about what a much better job they will do to burn down the entire state.

• Upvote 1

During the time of slavery in the U.S. plantation masters made sure slaves did not become educated because educated people were more difficult to control than were uneducated people. Appears the masters of the Democratic Party plantation are using the same strategy.:dodgy:

sorry to disappoint you but that has been the qtrumplican plan for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

• Upvote 1

The "woke" Gen. Mark Milley was in charge of training the Afghan military. Looks like he did a bang up job. The Afghan military is a 300,000 man force with the best military equipment in the world and they are being routed by a 75,000 man Taliban force with inferior weaponry.:sad:

even if it somehow was milley's fault (it's not) dear traitor was the one that picked him.

• Upvote 1

So why don't you have those people move into the rental properties you own? Oh I forgot, you own nothing and contribute absolutely nothing to this country because you are a little snowflake parasite.

you're just disappointed that you are only the second worst piece of shit on the forum. but keep trying & maybe you'll be a "winner" just like donny.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only a complete idiot would withdraw American troops before all American civilians had been evacuated from Afghanistan.  Now we're having to send troops back in to conduct a chaotic last minute withdrawal of Americans with the Taliban hot on our heels. How stupid!

aww! are you still mad about your reenlistment failure?

• Upvote 1