US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

WWW.POLITICUSUSA.COM

Donald Trump really wanted to get the credit for vaccines hitting the country within a year of the COVID-19 pandemic. At the same time, the former president’s most ardent supporters are the ones who are thus...

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Lawyers representing children in U.S. immigration custody sued the Biden administration over...

Where's aoc to cry over how these children & people are being treated 😪 🙄 😕 😔 

And finally someone got some balls and ordered a probable solution to the above problem, and the problem of possible Covid infections from

illegals entering the country.

17 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

A federal judge in Texas has ordered the Biden administration to revive a Trump-era border...

16 hours ago, O_U812 said:

mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_aug_12

It is obvious that Abbott, who is acting like a dictator (like some Democrat governors have done), does not have the welfare of Texans foremost.

WWW.MSN.COM

On Tuesday afternoon, a steady stream of customers flowed into Austin’s famed music store, Waterloo Records. Aisle after aisle, everyone wore masks. No mask, no vinyl. “Either you’re gonna fight...

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the Daily Beast, an obscure lawyer who managed to get the attention of then-president Donald Trump before the "Stop the Steal' rally on Jan. 6th that preceded the Capitol riot...

11 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

Smaller landlords say they're 'drowning' amid eviction ban

I'm lucky that the democrats I hand picked to be my renters were decent people & have been paying their rent.

I am glad to see that your language has changed --at least in this post---Thank you.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Veteran broadcaster Dan Rather took to Twitter on Saturday to explain how he was going to enjoy a quiet night of baseball."Brisket on the fire. Baseball on the TV. A hot summer night in Texas. I know there is a lot...

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Legendary actor and civil rights activist George Takei is tired of the unvaccinated taking up hospital space as the coronavirus pandemic spreads among the unvaccinated.Takei's statements came as...

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

During the time of slavery in the U.S. plantation masters made sure slaves did not become educated because educated people were more difficult to control than were uneducated people. Appears the masters of the Democratic Party plantation are using the same strategy.:dodgy:

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sorry to disappoint you but that has been the qtrumplican plan for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time.

You keep referring to qtrumplicans, however much of what you post started way before Trump or Q ever entered the picture--so your posts are mostly meant to inflame rather than be factual.  There are primarily 2 political parties- Republicans and Democrats, not qtrumplicans and demoncrats

Sorry---but the liberals control the schools, the curriculum, and therefore the education of the children toward those ideologies and Democratic voting machines for the future. 

WWW.PACIFICRESEARCH.ORG

The wave of teacher strikes across the country, with their focus on killing education reforms such as charter schools, have focused attention on the ideology of teachers.  Many Americans are now...