US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are lucky you don't have losers like O_U812 and Golfer for renters. Plus, I don't think you would want to be paid in rubles from Golfer anyway.:smile:

but donny traitor will gladly accept rubles to finance his "empire".

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Those two punks can stay living in mommy's basement, best part of them ended up as a wet stain in the back seat of a chevy chevette 

the best part of you wound up on.............................. oh that's right. there was nothing but very bad parts.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm sure the Democrats will be able to inflate the Newsom vote totals enough in the Democrat run cities of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Oakland to pull it out for Gavin. All the mail in voting should make easier for Democrats to generate as many votes as they need.

Gaslighting MFer.  You are a lying sack of useless manure.

• Like 1

The "woke" Gen. Mark Milley was in charge of training the Afghan military. Looks like he did a bang up job. The Afghan military is a 300,000 man force with the best military equipment in the world and they are being routed by a 75,000 man Taliban force with inferior weaponry.:sad:

YOU asked for it.  YOU wanted us to withdraw.  YOU are now going to blame the Biden Adm. because it's what YOU think is politically advantageous.  

• Like 1

So why don't you have those people move into the rental properties you own? Oh I forgot, you own nothing and contribute absolutely nothing to this country because you are a little snowflake parasite.

You know nothing about me besides the car I drive and that I have a big dick.  That's it/

• Like 1

So when are you trading your air polluting 2018 Chevy Impala for an electric vehicle, little snowflake hypocrite?:tongue:

When are you going to give up your 38 yr-old blond Chaturbate GF and return to reality?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The "woke" Gen. Mark Milley was in charge of training the Afghan military. Looks like he did a bang up job. The Afghan military is a 300,000 man force with the best military equipment in the world and they are being routed by a 75,000 man Taliban force with inferior weaponry.:sad:

They're quitting.  You can't train the will to fight.  Oh, and Milley was a Trump boy, BTW.

• Like 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) on Sunday suggested that former President Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo share responsibility after the U.S. faced difficulties while withdrawing from...