US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

You keep referring to qtrumplicans, however much of what you post started way before Trump or Q ever entered the picture--so your posts are mostly meant to inflame rather than be factual.  There are primarily 2 political parties- Republicans and Democrats, not qtrumplicans and demoncrats

Sorry---but the liberals control the schools, the curriculum, and therefore the education of the children toward those ideologies and Democratic voting machines for the future. 

WWW.PACIFICRESEARCH.ORG

The wave of teacher strikes across the country, with their focus on killing education reforms such as charter schools, have focused attention on the ideology of teachers.  Many Americans are now...

sorry but "re"publicans have been defunding public education for a longgggggggggggggggg time. and they are qtrumplicans now. or they leave & become independents. there is no middle ground or compromising with the "r" party nowadays.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry but "re"publicans have been defunding public education for a longgggggggggggggggg time. and they are qtrumplicans now. or they leave & become independents. there is no middle ground or compromising with the "r" party nowadays.

With the way the liberals have taken over public education, Republicans have long proposed a voucher system to allow parents where to have their children educated, to include private school.  Of course that is strongly opposed by Democrats because they would lose their ability to indoctrinate those public school children.  But maybe one of the biggest reason is that the Teacher's Union would lose some of it's hold and political influence.

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

That is true of the Democrats as well.  Witness Pelosi comments regarding current negotiations for the Biden plan and the bi-partisan passage of the infrastructure deal.

WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Pressure is mounting from moderate House Democrats for Speaker Nancy Pelosi to hold a stand-alone vote on the bipartisan infrastructure package, rather than her plan to wait for the Senate to first pass a...

Mrs. Pelosi has refused to compromise on her demand that the Senate passes the $3.5 trillion package of social welfare initiatives before the House considers the package of road, bridge, airport and railway projects.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.POLITICUSUSA.COM

The Republicans’ flagrant disregard for living, breathing American citizens and attempts to control private businesses for political gain is a direct result of the pandemic.

So primarily we have 2 Republicans that fit this expose DeSantis and Abbott, but the article refers to Republicans (inferring all Republicans).

And Cruz is obviously not being consistent. However, a Covid death is not a natural death and can be mitigated by getting vaccinated. 

I am unequivocally pro-life, I believe that every life is a precious gift from God that needs to be protected from the moment of conception until the moment of natural death.”

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

With the way the liberals have taken over public education, Republicans have long proposed a voucher system to allow parents where to have their children educated, to include private school.  Of course that is strongly opposed by Democrats because they would lose their ability to indoctrinate those public school children.  But maybe one of the biggest reason is that the Teacher's Union would lose some of it's hold and political influence.

sorry but public education has historically been more about teaching actual truth & history (although it hasn't always worked out that way unfortunately) while vouchers would be used for religious schools abandoning the separation of church & state.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how did that work out?

It worked out great for me--not only was I able to proudly serve our Country, but was able to afford some benefits, like the GI Bill (education), Cal Vet mortgage on my house, discounts at businesses that acknowledge veterans and their sacrifice, and free burial in the future for both myself and my wife 

So in not answering my original question--did you serve???  By skirting the issue and not answering the question--seems probable that you did not.

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is true of the Democrats as well.  Witness Pelosi comments regarding current negotiations for the Biden plan and the bi-partisan passage of the infrastructure deal.

WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Pressure is mounting from moderate House Democrats for Speaker Nancy Pelosi to hold a stand-alone vote on the bipartisan infrastructure package, rather than her plan to wait for the Senate to first pass a...

Mrs. Pelosi has refused to compromise on her demand that the Senate passes the $3.5 trillion package of social welfare initiatives before the House considers the package of road, bridge, airport and railway projects.

because everything in that deal is needed along with the slimmed down compromise version & she is right to push as hard as she can to get everything possible. especially with the voter suppression laws being enacted it could be the only chance to accomplish anything meaningful. if the "r"s get control nothing will happen EVER!

• Upvote 1