B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Are there any Nelly fans?  I think I am the most positive about Nelly yet I would not call myself a fan.  My problem with Nelly is that she is not good enough for Martina!   🙂

She may be one of the most despised girls in RLC ... which says a lot when you think of girls like Sera! 

In my view, her best asset is the infectious smile and her totally open approach to making love ... not shy at all.  From perspective of her willingness to fuck on camera -- men and women -- she is light years above many others.   Yet we crap all over her.

If this sounds like a half-assed defense of Nelly, it is.

If Bogdan and Nelly got their own apartment I don't think they'd get so much flack. If Gina can get an apartment with Bruno why is it they can not do the same? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Bonjour, Tesla gone, who do you think would be the fastest to return to B4? Holly or Ariana, any suggestion would be welcome. Thank you. 

I hope it's Ginger...she'll have Bogdan afraid to be in the villa alone. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

She would chew him up and spit him out like yesterday's bubblegum. Nelly would have to get him out of there to save his life😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

If Bogdan and Nelly got their own apartment I don't think they'd get so much flack. If Gina can get an apartment with Bruno why is it they can not do the same? 

cuz they like their life in their villa

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

cuz they like their life in their villa

They could just add cameras to the apartment they lived in from March to Sept last year. I'm guessing they still have access to it. But I'm sure it isn't as nice as the villa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Maybe Babi returns …. 

Well when they had a place of their own before

lot of great guest. And even got to see Bogdan hot sis from time 2 time 🙂