B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He read all the posts mentioning the nuns and mother Tereza on CC, so He subscribed to RLC expecting to watch The novitiate, but instead he saw pretty girls running around naked. now he must repent for the rest of his life. his frustration is understandable 😁

Honestly   I try real hard not to comment on such 'evident' Hipocropsy and stupidity but these ones just floor me ....  complaining and condescending on something he is paying for and being a promoter of ...  no one who visits RLC should be Naive on what this about ...  and to think their opinions(especially on Morality) even matter to RLc or many of us here ... mind boggling  

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Honestly   I try real hard not to comment on such 'evident' Hipocropsy and stupidity but these ones just floor me ....  complaining and condescending on something he is paying for and being a promoter of ...  no one who visits RLC should be Naive on what this about ...  and to think their opinions(especially on Morality) even matter to RLc or many of us here ... mind boggling  

exactly, why would anyone spend their money and more importantly their time on something that they do not approve for whatever reason is beyond me. 

3 hours ago, maximus said:

Say what you will, but I liked Pam.   She seemed to be pretty cool... She would participate in all of the RLC stuff going on, but also didn't seem like a stuck up twat.

I liked Pam, but I didn't like Tesla at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I liked Pam, but I didn't like Tesla at all.

Same here.   Not really a fan of hers or Nana or the Twins... Actually that entire Villa is kind of bunk to me.  If you're gonna have a place like that, you need to fill it full of bombshells, not these rejects.

But whatever.... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 hour ago, moules said:

JenniferMom,   the first two sites which began streaming a group of girls living in a house with cameras started in Florida about 20 years ago..  One was called voyeurdorm.  They were based on a girl or girls, often naked, sitting before a computer with a webcam, and chatting with members.  Typically, a girl would reply using audio to a question or comment in chat.

Shows, if there were any, were secondary or tertiary.  One hard-fast rule:  no sex with guys on camera.  At the voyeurdorm site, the girls promoted the site by appearing at local clubs and going on tour.  Google image for voyeurdorm bus and it should be one of the top images.  The girls were even on the Howard Stern show.  The whole concept was that these girls were approachable.  The other site didn't do this at all, no publicity was good publicity.  (The owners of the voyeurdorm site had so much network capacity they became an ISP provider to the local area.)  The voyeurdorm owners created a similar site for gays, which ultimately closed because of the wild parties.  Or so i was told.

When there was a show, the site would sometimes crash completely, because of load balancer issues.

Google voyeurdorm and you can get an idea of the controversy and the publicity.

It's even on YouTube, with only 11,638 views.  This will be a test of the audience reach of CC>

That concept wouldn't work for RLC because few of the participants were conversant in a language other than Russiam/

Actually... that's a good thing to bring up..... I'm sure it's been answered, but....

Why are all of the girls Russian?  They can't find Italians for Rome, Spanish for Spain, etc?

3 minutes ago, maximus said:

Actually... that's a good thing to bring up..... I'm sure it's been answered, but....

Why are all of the girls Russian?  They can't find Italians for Rome, Spanish for Spain, etc?

bcuz rlc prefer to give their fellow citizens work

7 minutes ago, maximus said:

RLC recruits by word of mouth mostly it seems. Even "new" girls are usually friends of friends of someone already involved in the project.

• Thanks 1