B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

It had been a while since I had lost interest in this site, despite my premium subscription, a glance today confirms to me what I mentioned at one point, totally superficial binoculars, a Vivian dragging an invisible ball to the ankle preventing it from blossoming, a Nana who gave us hope in her beginnings but extremely disappointing, having in the end only learned the worst, and all these little people indulging in masturbation in their room under the attentive eye of the cameras in order to earn money, but completely stuck when they find themselves at the swimming pool, in short, an atmosphere of prostitution, and nothing else. I think Pam and Tesla made the right decision when they left, thus preserving their pride in not indulging in this unhealthy little game more. I am now certain of one thing, my subscription which expires at the end of September will not be renewed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Re:  corpslibre.

The first livestreaming of 'real life' was about 25 years ago.  The site, and I can't remember the name, but it may have been "The Wife'. 

The livestream featured the wife of an engineer who worked at Apple, so he knew computers and networks.  He wired their house with videocams and motion detectors.  So the stream was from the camera in the room where the wife was.  She would sometimes sit at a computer and chat with subscribers, about politics, California (where they lived), anything.  She went on with her daily life routine.. There was no need to do 'shows', or  play to the camera.  It was very natural.  But they were exhibitionists.

But after a while, she and her husband began having guests over, for parties and fun.  And the parties began to be themed.  And the change came about because of a need to build and hold an audience of subscribers who were paying to watch and interact with the wife.  It was no longer enough that she showered by herself, she started taking a shower with a friend, or two.

A similar phenomenon exists today except  its now far crazier, where content creators on TikTok or YouTube are exhausting themselves trying to create new content, all the time.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

It’s like package holiday change day today 🤣 so who’s next in line to go but more importantly will it be newbies or recycled who replace them 🤔

the way things have been going it will probaly be Rose or Belle

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, maximus said:

Say what you will, but I liked Pam.   She seemed to be pretty cool... She would participate in all of the RLC stuff going on, but also didn't seem like a stuck up twat.

With the loss of Pam and Tesla, two rather interesting characters fall out of the cast. This is especially disappointing since RLC has given so many places to absolute bores (like the twins, Lola, Anna) whose dullness is now almost not compensated.

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, moules said:

The first livestreaming of 'real life' was about 25 years ago.  The site, and I can't remember the name, but it may have been "The Wife'. 

The livestream featured the wife of an engineer who worked at Apple, so he knew computers and networks.  He wired their house with videocams and motion detectors.  So the stream was from the camera in the room where the wife was.  She would sometimes sit at a computer and chat with subscribers, about politics, California (where they lived), anything.  She went on with her daily life routine.. There was no need to do 'shows', or  play to the camera.  It was very natural.  But they were exhibitionists.

But after a while, she and her husband began having guests over, for parties and fun.  And the parties began to be themed.  And the change came about because of a need to build and hold an audience of subscribers who were paying to watch and interact with the wife.  It was no longer enough that she showered by herself, she started taking a shower with a friend, or two.

A similar phenomenon exists today except  its now far crazier, where content creators on TikTok or YouTube are exhausting themselves trying to create new content, all the time.

Excellent said, Moules.  Thank you for the history lesson.  Very interesting 

I think you are spot on.  I've said before that basically this business is similar to training animals to press the button over and over and over.

Has anyone  heard of the "Hawthorne Effect".  You can google this as your weekend homework.   🙂   I have (distant) relatives who worked at that Western Electric plant in Cicero Illinois.

I struggle with the negativism here.  We seem to never be happy.  Last night was weird and crazy but at least it was something  different.  I hardly watched more  than 10 or 15 minutes.  It was not really watchable.  And  I worry for Masha ... but she is a big girl and at some point she will decide enough is enough ... or not.     

So if the fake lesbian shows are bullshit.  And the fake gang bangs are bullshit.  Why are we here?  I know, I know ... someone will respond how great it was in the old days.

I say be positive.  You saw something different last night.  Who  doesn't like train wrecks?   And we still have what I think is the  most interesting "real" story out there ... Martina and Nelly.   Maybe this  is fake and scripted too ... but at least it is watchable.

Have fun everyone.  Beautiful Sunday here today.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1