Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #2

On 10/9/2021 at 9:33 PM, GiveItATry said:

Again, Goldie is wearing a black bra tonight and smoking like a chimney.

She is NOT even close to being pregnant. He tits would change and get a little bigger.  She's just getting fat from beer and food. 

1 hour ago, GiveItATry said:

I now admit that she is indeed pregnant.  Her tits are changing.  Oh well.

In 8 days she passed from not even close and just getting fat from beer and food.. to pregnant 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for that,she must be one of these ladies that don't "show" so much in the early months.She shouldn't be smoking or drinking though. 

I believe she stopped drinking, not sure about smoking.
Jessi was also a little like that and suddenly the belly had a big "jump" 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Thanks for that,she must be one of these ladies that don't "show" so much in the early months.She shouldn't be smoking or drinking though. 

"Typically, a woman's baby bump becomes noticeable during her second trimester. Between 16-20 weeks, her body will start showing her baby's growth. For some women, their bump may not be noticeable until the end of the second trimester, and some not until well into the third trimester. The second trimester starts in the fourth month." - WebMD

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 2:51 AM, GiveItATry said:

So now there are 3 women that are pregnant on VHTV. 

That is very odd.

Well so they reckon, it's getting into overdrive all the rumours about pregnancy over on VH lol. The only one you can say for certain is Jessie, got my doubts about the others tbh but time will tell.

• Haha 1

Now that we can state Goldie is pregnant, maybe we now can also say - we have proof that Stifler's pull out method does not work as a birth control method - over the long haul( so to speak). Like any of us really believed that method did work, except apparently Stifler.

• Confused 1