Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, patou said:

Une simple question existe-t-il un logiciel pour déchiffrer les conversations lorsque quand les filles parlent quand on visionne les caméras

Sì e no. Ci sono dei traduttori automatici ma non sono molto affidabili. Poi Leora e Malia tendono a parlarsi anche sottovoce quindi diventa difficile tradurre in maniera precisa. 

il y a 2 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Alors non. Ci sono dei traduttori automatici ma non sono molto affidabili. Poi Leora e Malia tendono a parlarsi anche sottovoce quindi diventa difficile tradurre in maniera precisa. 

Merci je m’en doutais un peu mais j'était pas sur

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I doubt he's leaving rlc with only what he's put in his bag. With all the stuff he has in his closet, he needs two suitcases as a minimum, and maybe that's not enough. 

If she leaves, it's definitely for a vacation with her friends, not her ex. 

That's what I think also, and if she had managed to make arrangements for a trip back home for a week to see family and friends there, she would have probably took more of her clothing items than what it seemed she may have. I think she may be going with some friends to spend a few days away to visit some place they've probably never seen and will probably return sometime afterwards like her friend Leora did with some friends.

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

C'est ce que je pense aussi, et même si elle avait réussi à organiser un voyage de retour chez elle pendant une semaine pour y voir sa famille et ses amis, elle aurait probablement emporté plus de ses vêtements qu'il n'y paraît. Je pense qu'elle ira peut-être avec des amis pour passer quelques jours à visiter un endroit qu'ils n'ont probablement jamais vu et qu'elle reviendra probablement quelque temps après comme son amie Leora l'a fait avec des amis.

Et elle sortie tout à l’heure pour peut être acheter un sac de voyage ou une valise, je n’ai pas vue dans l’appartement ce genre de chose dans les placards de l’appartement

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patou said:

And she went out earlier to maybe buy a travel bag or a suitcase, I didn't see this kind of thing in the apartment cupboards in the apartment.

I just noticed that she now has a rolling suitcase with her since they've returned.

I hope that the pair of shoes and clothing items that Malia put in what resembled a shopping bag and left the apartment for a short while and then returned at the same time as her friend Leora with Malia then having what resembled a new rolling type suitcase was not because she had picked out some items to give away to someone she knows there or to donate because of her possibly getting ready to pack as much of the rest of her personal belongings there to return home because of leaving rlc.

• Confused 1