Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Leora lived with Paul for years and they had sex on a regular basis. So she was quite used to a normal heterosexual lifestyle. To believe that she moved to Prague two years ago and has not had sex with a man in that length of time, seems like a pretty far fetched idea to me. For some guy to be spending all his money on flowers ,balloons etc for forever long it's been, and not getting some sex in return, also seems pretty far fetched.  Just my opinion. 

It is a very normal and absolutely logical conclusion .. but , we still can’t prove if the balloons are from any guy 😇 we can’t prove even if there’s a guy , we only need to trust the translators .. the translators have been also saying that Leora wasn’t searching for sex with that guy , rather than male company , to enjoy some walks in the city of Prague , nice chats and interactions … for whatever is worth , we never saw anyone , we believe the translators but without any visual experience , the majority of what Leora ( and Malia ) have been doing in Prague is both speculations and a mystery .. I always have been calling it “ two way life “ .. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is a very normal and absolutely logical conclusion .. but , we still can’t prove if the balloons are from any guy 😇 we can’t prove even if there’s a guy , we only need to trust the translators .. the translators have been also saying that Leora wasn’t searching for sex with that guy , rather than male company , to enjoy some walks in the city of Prague , nice chats and interactions … for whatever is worth , we never saw anyone , we believe the translators but without any visual experience , the majority of what Leora ( and Malia ) have been doing in Prague is both speculations and a mystery .. I always have been calling it “ two way life “ .. 

The poor guy would have blue balls by now?

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, philo said:

I would seem to me that this match up would be worth RLC's time to make it happen. There have been a few RLC events that broke the internet. This match up would have systems down for weeks trying to recover. That's the kind of innovative thought I hope someone is doing inside RLC.

A wish and desire for real and  pure voyeur fans .. that’s why the scenario is extremely unthinkable and unlikely to happen .. even though both women seem to have one big common thing , they both abandoned the life they had for a better life and future perhaps .. Masha has been successful in italy in my opinion and the evolution of herself , we might be able to judge Leora for that when she’s also 6 years in the Czech Republic .. but we can for sure compare the first two years of Leora and the  first two years of Masha ( even though she had a boyfriend ) and make some comparisons ..