Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Either way I hope she comes back, I couldn't bear the thought of Paul moving in stuck in the corner all day picking his nose while Leora waits for him to go to bed so she can have a wank. After the last year with Malia it will kill the apartment.

Sempre se Paul venga davvero a vivere a Praga. 

Se Malia se ne va in via definitiva mi domando cosa farà Leora. È un anno e mezzo che non sta definitivamente sola. 

I will mention that it seems somewhat peculiar that someone earlier mentioned something in regards to Malia preparing to take a trip and had her passport in order and had put her bag on some scales. What seems peculiar regarding one of the comments was that she had placed a pair of shoes and maybe half a dozen or so clothing items in what resembled a shopping bag, and then left the apartment with the bag, and returned within a short amount of time afterwards with a new looking rolling type suitcase that was empty and not yet packed, at the same time as her friend Leora. I'm just curious when a bag must have already been placed on some scales somewhere before then and for what purpose if there were no travel containers or bags already packed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sempre se Paul venga davvero a vivere a Praga. 

Se Malia se ne va in via definitiva mi domando cosa farà Leora. È un anno e mezzo che non sta definitivamente sola. 

And what happens with Leora’s BF if Paul arrives in Prague ? We all know that it isn’t permanent as he doesn’t want to leave Russia .. what about his business ? The dog ? 

il y a 9 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

If Paul really comes to live in Prague. 

If Malia leaves permanently, I wonder what Leora will do. She hasn't been alone for a year and a half. 

That's why I mentioned Paul, I know he was learning the language although it's pretty out there as a suggestion as she's still presumably with her boyfriend, who knows? she doesn't do too well when Malia isn't there, usually early nights, interesting times ahead...

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And what happens with Leora’s BF if Paul arrives in Prague ? We all know that it isn’t permanent as he doesn’t want to leave Russia .. what about his business ? The dog ? 

Wait. Leora is still maried with Paul and has a boyfriend? The guy that shows up at the apartment time to time? 

• Haha 2