Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

Malia seems to now be packing more than just for a short trip or vacation that would probably last more than only a few days to a week. It makes me wonder if Slip may have overheard some part of some conversation that has not yet been revealed or that maybe no one else may have overheard.

• Confused 1

Looking like the end of Malia. Really hope i am wrong. RLC is on life support as things stand so the end of Malia would be one more huge step to the end of RLC. 

The whole cast of RLC at the moment is at it's weakest ever. Useless Twins, useless Lola, Anna, Mila, useless Kitty & Smith (I like Kitty but Jesus her man is a waste of space!), useless Vivian, useless Mirukawa & Dantez, the end of Martina Nelly relationship leaving Martina to the sweaty Alberto (my God does he sweat!!!).

Sad really. RLC used to be a great distraction from the trials and tribulations of the world!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It seems that if Malia were actually packing to leave and return home and not return, that to be sure her friend Leora would have been concerned about spending as much with her as she could before she left the apartment to start her journey.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Malia seems to now be packing more than just for a short trip or vacation that would probably last more than only a few days to a week. It makes me wonder if Slip may have overheard some part of some conversation that has not yet been revealed or that maybe no one else may have overheard.

Things may become a little clearer later....Perhaps not with what she packs, but with what she leaves behind if anything. 

All will be revealed when the " on vacation " sign goes up.

Whatever transpires, although I have never bothered with Malia, I think she has been well used by the other smug individual and has always as far as I can gather through this forum been trying to please in Leora's absence.

Whether a vacation or a relocation, I wish her good health and happiness in whatever she is about to embark on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

If Malia is packing to return home and not planning on returning to the apartment there in Prague, there is a possibility that it could have been her decision to, but there is also a possibilty that it could have had something to do with her no longer being permitted to have her visa extension because of the virus. There is also a possibility that such a decision could have been made by someone with the sites admin. and if that happens to be what it actually could be because of, then those people managing rlc are even much more of idiots than I ever thought they already may have been. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Things may become a little clearer later....Perhaps not with what she packs, but with what she leaves behind if anything. 

All will be revealed when the " on vacation " sign goes up.

Whatever transpires, although I have never bothered with Malia, I think she has been well used by the other smug individual and has always as far as I can gather through this forum been trying to please in Leora's absence.

Whether a vacation or a relocation, I wish her good health and happiness in whatever she is about to embark on.

Although Malia has seemed somewhat timid and reluctant or apprehensive when it comes to certain matters at times, she has seemed to be a sweet and kind hearted person and she is an attractive woman as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1