B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

36 minutes ago, Fabbiy said:

Today, Nana said on social networks that she weigh 4 kilos more (almost 9 pounds) since his arrival in Barcelona

That we can see by our on eyes. 😅 

And I don't know how if they only eat vegetables. Must be the beer. 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Another non shy guy at the end , who catches  the girls by surprise and having no problem to expose his “ pride “ 😁😁 .. girls totally speechless from the development i guess 🤓🤨🧐🤔 … or ….

Paying tribute to the early days  of Malia and her joining RLC , showering with the  swimsuit 😁😂 .. I guess B4 ( better say Nana and Vivian ) saying goodbye to Malia 😂🤣🤣🥳🥳🥸🥸

Came back from being away and saw the 3 of them in the tub in their bathing suits no less.  Just when you think it can't get any worse ...

Literally had to log in here quickly to see how you ... DD my friend ... would positively spin this.  Not your best effort ... having to pay tribute to  Malia ... but you did it.

If he showed his "pride" then perhaps it wasn't as entirely silly as it seemed.  I missed that.

One question:  The girls seemed to be flipping the guy the bird (middle finger) quite often.  What's behind that?  They were laughing and didn't seem pissed off or anything.   I was in and out a lot this afternoon but every time I caught a glimpse, it seemed like they were giving him the ole' fuck you.

Last comment:  If his pride is so prideful that it caused him to slip going up the stairs ... then the girls may have  made a mistake letting him get away. 😄🤓🤨🧐🤔

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Came back from being away and saw the 3 of them in the tub in their bathing suits no less.  Just when you think it can't get any worse ...

Literally had to log in here quickly to see how you ... DD my friend ... would positively spin this.  Not your best effort ... having to pay tribute to  Malia ... but you did it.

If he showed his "pride" then perhaps it wasn't as entirely silly as it seemed.  I missed that.

One question:  The girls seemed to be flipping the guy the bird (middle finger) quite often.  What's behind that?  They were laughing and didn't seem pissed off or anything.   I was in and out a lot this afternoon but every time I caught a glimpse, it seemed like they were giving him the ole' fuck you.

Last comment:  If his pride is so prideful that it caused him to slip going up the stairs ... then the girls may have  made a mistake letting him get away. 😄🤓🤨🧐🤔

The middle finger he said that meant "I love you". It happened when they were in the Terrace. It was joke, of course.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Bathing suits in the bath tub.... so fucking immature it is ridiculous. Mom they are really just flipping off the RLC subscriber. I remember when RLC and Nora first started the Barcelona GOV apartment there was a girl who took a shower with a bathing suit and next day Nora sent her ass home.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bathing suits in the bath tub.... so fucking immature it is ridiculous. Mom they are really just flipping off the RLC subscriber. I remember when RLC and Nora first started the Barcelona GOV apartment there was a girl who took a shower with a bathing suit and next day Nora sent her ass home.

It is no wonder that VHTV is taking the number spot away from RLC in online voyeurs sites. Little brother is now whooping big brothers ass !!!

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Only married couples should have sex. I understand. 

you're finally learning!!  These girls are purely sluts and Vivian has a boyfriend/husband and here she is in a tub with yet another guy....they can all go fall off a cliff as far as I'm concerned!!  I have no use for slutty, disgusting, cheating women.

• Haha 3