B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #93 (August)

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

Not sure she will be impressed being posted on some perv forum, hope you got her permission dd😁

I think she would love knowing that some hundreds of men , perhaps more , can look at her and admire her , amateur at its best I would say 😉 Show women attention , they love it 😆

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe its safer to blurr her face and her tattoo so no one can reconize her

She is one of a thousand in a small Greek island . There are videos posted everyday that angry BFs or GFs upload at prom sites .. this is a great advertisement of this woman’s skills , maybe we do her a favor and a model agency can actually  recruit her and make her rich 😏🥳

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im sure ddhm ask her to come to his house to eat some greek salad

Feel Good Wow GIF by Karoun Dairies

You always invite for some nice balcony wine evening , with  good chats ( endless Greek philosophy bla bla bla 😂🤣😂🤣 , double of the posts written here 😜🤪) , some  music and warm under the stars relaxing talks and you have made the right moves..sometimes it works and sometimes you get the bluest of the blue balls 😂🤣😂🤣fair enough 🙃

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, ddhm a dit :

No subscription , no right for requests .. if you pay , you may ask from RLC to have both Mia and Lia fuck the beard guy .. since you don’t , sit back , find some people here who will to risk their subscriptions so as to upload photos and videos and whatever for whenever action is uploaded , it can’t be more simple than that . 

You are requesting , suggesting , bitching or anything on something you don’t pay , I guess you are a freeloader and want to watch things that you either don’t like or you don’t have the money to support .. therefore , do you go to fancy  restaurants when you can’t support the payment or it is usually McDonalds ? Are you asking from friends to bring you in such restaurants so as to taste this better food ?

Sit back and enjoy whenever free cams are available and comment on what you watch there , otherwise I don’t understand the purpose and what you think you can achieve differently .. after the LeMa virus that spreads the whole Barcelona apartments , we seem now to get the HarFat virus , at least follow the site rules and treat other members of this forum and the voyeur site tenants with respect . 

Not sure what i have suppose to have requested, maybe you can enlighten me? and do you really expect me to admire any of these tenants😄

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Not sure what i have suppose to have requested, maybe you can enlighten me? and do you really expect me to admire any of these tenants😄

you should try, some really have a real talent 😁

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She is one of a thousand in a small Greek island . There are videos posted everyday that angry BFs or GFs upload at prom sites .. this is a great advertisement of this woman’s skills , maybe we do her a favor and a model agency can actually  recruit her and make her rich 😏🥳

keep posting them,i like it

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

they can sunbath no top in barcelona?

Yes, you can probably do that over large parts of Europe
It's "In" again among young girls now
It was very common in the 70s and 80s, so it became more limited, but now it is quite common

• Like 3

il y a une heure, Nenemoh7 a dit :

they can sunbath no top in barcelona?

In most beaches yes, although iirc there are some family beaches where most would not go topless.

However, in many coastal areas of Spain & nearby France, there are several nude beaches where people go all naked.

il y a une heure, Noldus a dit :

Yes, you can probably do that over large parts of Europe
It's "In" again among young girls now
It was very common in the 70s and 80s, so it became more limited, but now it is quite common

Not just young girls I guess, even married women and older ladies too.

I remember the nude beach I used to visit in Northern Spain was full of women in their late to early thirties.

And they usually come with their partners.